Back Plate for KH2

Updated
Back Plate for KH2

Hi guys, one of my guitars (KH2) is missing a back plate. The one that covers the floyd rose area at the back side. Do you know where I can find one? Whenever I searched for it online, I found only fender back plates, but I couldn’t find any info on whether they would fit on an ESP or not.

Guiguitarz

If you don't find your Graal AK I can try to machine you one with my CNC, it's an easy job.

ESP 348

When I was at the ESP Custom Shop in Japan last year, they had plenty of those back cover plates for sale on the shelf.

ESP need to start selling parts online, they have so much cool shit in there.

Pinian

Try talk to someone at esp California customer service or a dealer that does a fair bit of custom orders from esp. I'm sure that can get one for you too.

FlameToBlack

Original back plates are not easy to find.

I remember I was buying my first KH guitar (KH-602) and it was missing back plate. I asked the seller and he was told me I could easily get one for couple of bucks from eBay. 

I was never able to locate one for reasonable price, as original ones I saw were around $70-90. That KH-602 is still without the back plate

Stuart M.

I have a KH-602 2004 model that is also missing the back plate. If anyone can provide a link to the back cover plate this model year; that would be greatly appreciated. Will other KH-602 model years fit the 2004? Thank you. 

Post to Thread