Looking for a KH-1

Updated
Jeff M.

Probably going to be unsuccessful, but I'm trying to find a KH-1 flying V. The model I'm looking for isn't the one with the dancing devil inlays and Floyd Rose, but the model with the M logo on the first fret, double humbuckers and stoptail bar. I've seen a couple of these floating around, but I've never actually seen one for sale anywhere. Were these actually produced at some point or were they custom shop pieces? If anyone has info on them (or one for sale), let me know!

alebtart

I don't think these were ever produced. The only other variant of the KH-1 i have seen is one with two pick-ups (neck and bridge) which Kirk also had which you can see here https://reverb.com/item/21672112-esp-kh1-kirk-hammet-kh-1-signature. Even then, this was the only one that I've ever seen available in this configuration.

Jeff M.

That's kind of what I was thinking, they must've been some kind of custom shop build. I've seen a guy that has one, but it's literally the only one I've seen.

Jonathan F.

Hello,

I am on the hunt for a KH-1!  I have nearly all KH models except this one. I will pay 10k for one in good shape. Please let me know if anyone has one they are willing to part with. 

Thanks!

ESP 348

Can you post a pic of your KH collection Jonathan! Be nice to see another amazing KH collection.  

VinnieInc

How much are the KH1 mv-290 worth these days?

ESP 348

Depending on condition of course, but around US $5000 for one in mint condition I reckon.  

Jonathan F.

I am absolutely still looking and interested. Just sent you a friend request on here

Stacey  F.

FOR SALE: ESP KH-1 Flying V serial number K-1805

Bekean L.

The model you're describing with the M logo on the first fret, double subway surfers unblocked humbuckers, and stoptail bar doesn't align with the standard Kirk Hammett signature models produced by ESP. It's possible that you might be referring to a custom modification or a limited edition that was released after my last knowledge update.

Post to Thread