I wish someone would help me see if this guitar is legal

Updated
niko b.

I bought a George Lynch autographed guitar. I don't know if it's legal. I'd like to see it for me 

niko b.

The serial numbers are S0946304 skull and snake 

niko b.

ESP 348

Looks pretty good to me in those pics.

niko b.

I updated some pictures. Can you take a look at them 

Metalbebby666

You have a "Certificate Of Authenticity"......isn't that enough proof?! 

niko b.

Thanks for your help, does this guitar come in two versions,Standard Edition and custome shop? 

ESP 348

Lol, yeah man. The COA and guitar is 100% the real deal!

niko b.

A friend told me it comes in two versions, the standard version and the custome shop. Is that true? If it is true how to distinguish, because it seems that the price gap will be very large 

niko b.

I saw two different parts of the head on eBay, but I don't know much about esp and I don't know how to distinguish them 

ESP 348

SS serial number on the back of the headstock will indicate that it's the "ESP signature series" guitars which I see your guitar is.

A serial number starting with K or T usually indicates it was built in one of the ESP Custom Shops and will normally have " ESP Custom Shop" logo on the back of the headstock.

Signature series VS Custom Shop is the big price difference you see.

Custom Shop guitars are worth more money of course.

niko b.

Dealer in our country told me it belongs to custom shop. Price 3700usd. I can tell by the serial number that he belongs to the ss plant? 

niko b.

I really appreciate your patient response. I didn't say anything before. I'm sorry 

Pushead

It's a 2009 model made in the Sado custom shop. Production line signature guitars would start with SS before the serial number.

niko b.

How about this sodo factory? How much is this guitar 

niko b.

Thank you sincerely for your reply, thank you 

Guiguitarz

Man, I didn't see any introduction, or "please" , or "thank you"

People here are kind enough to answer your questions, be kind in return, please.

-G.

niko b.

I am sorry, I am sorry for this, sincerely say thank you to the people who helped me, everyone who replied here 

niko b.

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it 

Pushead

I wouldn't want to say what a fair price is for your country. But $3700 seems about right for that model here in the U.S.

niko b.

Thank u

ESP 348

Cheers Pus, I didn't notice it was only an S in that serial number and not SS. A little tired from working 6 straight night shifts.

niko b.

Thanks again for your help 。It seems I need some equipment to make him make a real sound

ESP 348
niko b. wrote:

Thanks again for your help 。It seems I need some equipment to make him make a real sound

Time to get a Mesa Boogie amp then my friend.

niko b.
ESP 348 wrote:

再次感谢您的帮助。看来我需要一些设备才能使他发出真实的声音

是时候买Mesa Boogie放大器了,然后是我的朋友。 

I want to buy Marshall dsl20cr as an exercise, any good suggestions, my friend, and what strings is this guitar original, the eb I'm using now, it's very soft, and it's losing its strong metallic feel. Thank you for your answer 

Post to Thread