ESP EX Jesper Stromblad

Updated
xmutx

Hi,

Can anyone help me authenticate this guitar?

Pushead

Looks good to me. A 2006 model.

xmutx

Thanks for the quick reply. My main concern is that it has an Inspected in USA sticker but was never sold in the states based on what the ESP customer service rep told me. Not sure how this would have even occurred which raises concerns on authenticity.

Pushead

The guitar is legit, but if the sticker is a concern, you can always pass on it.

For what it's worth, I have plenty of guitars in America that were never intended to be sold in America. It's completely likely that the guitar was sold here in the US, even if it wasn't originally offered here.

xmutx

Hey Pushead, that’s helpful, thanks!

Dmc83

Is this guitar for sale ?

xmutx

Hey pushead, thoughts on the plastic used for the battery compartment and the warped sperzel tuners? The plastic is only the inside part that holds the battery as shown. It also uses a different connector, like the traditional ones versus what ESP uses today. As for the tuner, the locks almost look warped. I compared them to those on my Snakebyte. Those seem perfectly rounded compared to these. 

I know the battery compartment was added in early 2000s but don’t know if it ever had this plastic. As for the tuners, is it just my eyes? 

Pushead

With no offense intended, I think you're overthinking it.

If I were looking for one of these, I'd feel comfortable buying this one.

xmutx

None taken, completely understand, thanks again!

ESP 348

There is a guy selling one of these in New Zealand asking US $1000 and expects around US $200 freight to the USA from New Zealand.

He said the guitar is like new and comes with the case.

It is listed for sale on one of the ESP guitar Facebook pages.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I can get more pics for you.

ESP 348

There is another one of these guitars for sale in Australia in flawless condition.

Asking approx US $1385 if anyone is interested.

Guitar is listed on Facebook for sale, but I can post some pics if anyone is interested.

ESPEXP

I wouldn't mind seeing pics.

ESP 348

Too easy mate, I will get some pics up.

ESP 348

Here we go, even the case looks flawless.

ESPEXP

Thanks mate!

ESP 348

All good mate.

Raph FR

Hey, I’m new around here... Any of the above Stromblad signature still for sale/shipping to France? 

Post to Thread