BIG OUIJA NEWS (in posts after eet fuk comments, can't make new topics atm)Affordable Eet fuk hetfield

Updated
bennyvh
alebtart

Wow, that beast looks immaculate and a complete bargain compared to the other guy 

ESPEXP

They are selling the guitar on behalf of a customer who only accepts pickup there at the shop. Guitar looks nice tho. With the price of the guitar reasonable...one could make a trip out there to go get it 

ESP 348

Definitely looks legit and it's definitely too cheap.

bennyvh

So i got lucky and won m&g thru the fanclub..
Got kirk to sign my '98 ouija backplate and meet the other guys..

Then Kirk dropped a first bomb..
When he moved on to one of the other winners he turned back and
said "oh i got 2 more ouija's coming out" (at that moment thinking about how much money i got in the bank)
then he mentioned it's the red, and purple version of the ouija (should be able to get one of them yes smiling getting all excited)

then he dropped another bomb..
"it's a package deal, they come together.. (thinking about how much my car would sell for)

But it will also be a very limited run.. So chances on getting them will be very hard..

I mentioned to him, guess i'll have to start selling stuff, he was like, you'll have 2 new guitars tho

I also had the museum tour, had a black '09 i think ouija, white zombie, white iron cross, explorer with the snake inlays, got riff truckster, but most awesome one was the papa het explorer.. also very light guitar..

got more detailed pics of this one and other guitars at expo if ppl want..

alebtart

Definitely big news right there! I'm already crying thinking about the cost of this "packaged deal" 

ESP 348

Wow man!! Just wow!!! They have to stop bringing these guitars out!! Pappy is running out of money trying to keep up.

And they are awesome guitars you had to play with in the museum too, please share those pics when you can mate.

Thanks again for sharing this info, I can't believe it!

bennyvh

Breadfan32

Holy shit!  Never seen those inlays up close before.  Unbelievable.  

bennyvh
Breadfan32 wrote:

Holy shit!  Never seen those inlays up close before.  Unbelievable.  

some really nice work on those! had to get a closer picture

bennyvh

bennyvh

Didn't post the others since they were just original production guitars

bennyvh

2 pictures of guitars i wanted a good picture from, unfortunately the man to wolf had issues and was replaced with truckster before he went by the snakepit so no close-ups from that one :'(   (after these cell-phone went in the pockets and we enjoyed the gig)

James H.

Thanks for the pictures and Ouija news. I have an add up for a slightly used kidney so I can get them. 

bennyvh

ye allready contacted a German esp store since here in Belgium i don't know if any have good contacts with ESP and they haven't received any info yet, but i think it will be announced after the tour or so idk.. he didn't mention when just mentioned it was coming out..

James H.

I have feelers out too. Hopefully we can make something happen.

I have a feeling that ESP will hold this close to their chest and reps will be doing the same until closer to release. If we are talking a limited run like the Natural, Canada will likely only get one or two and the dealrs that get them will likely be by lottery. Most limited guitars are being distributed this way in Canada to prevent dealers from hoarding them and selling at a higher profit later. I guess there have been issues with this in the past.

ESP 348

Great pics man, thanks for sharing.

Inlay quality from ESP cannot be beat!!

Great shot or Carl in the Snakepit also man.

Cheers again Benny!! Thanks for sharing brother.

Pushead

Wow! Thanks for posting the pics.

Alamodome

Thanks for the awesome pics and for the new ouija information. I guess I better prepare now on creating some huge waves at home. 

GuitarsCollector

DID YOU TAKE PICS OF THE BACK OF THE WHITE MX-250????

THANKS FOR SHARE!!!

bennyvh

i didn't.. no serial, no stamp nothing there, i guess that was what you were interested about why i didn't take picture.. i really had to hurry the museum exp. since i had to be at the other side of the stadium for the m&g, only had about 20mins. to experience it

also the ones Kirk was playing at the show (purple/red ouija's) were normal production ones aswell i think, got 1 pict. you prob can see it (sometimes this picture import flips images)

ESP 348
bennyvh wrote:

i didn't.. no serial, no stamp nothing there, i guess that was what you were interested about why i didn't take picture.. i really had to hurry the museum exp. since i had to be at the other side of the stadium for the m&g, only had about 20mins. to experience it

also the ones Kirk was playing at the show (purple/red ouija's) were normal production ones aswell i think, got 1 pict. you prob can see it (sometimes this picture import flips images)

Crazy to think there is none of the trademark crap on the back his Ouija, but all the ones we own has the Hasbro trademark details on it.

I recently saw a rear headstock shot of the purple Ouija and also had none of the trademark stuff on it, just the serial number you see in this pic also.

Thanks again for sharing these pics mate, really appreciate it.

Post to Thread