! NGD ! - ESP Purple Sparkle, The Payback !

Updated
! NGD ! - ESP Purple Sparkle, The Payback !

Kirk thought that he would have left me with this LTD ?!  uh, he does not know me well 

The fretboard looks very light/clear (not so dark) maybe it's because it is dry. It's clearly Rosewood.

Playability is just perfect. Same level as my 2005 Vintage, fretwork is awesome. The PUs add clearly something compared to others KHs (tighter mids, from what I heard first)

Will put it some Schaller locks and try to record something for you guys,

Last note : I think that I have the FISRT and the LAST Kirk ESP signature model so far : The Zorlac and the PSP.

Cheers,

-G.

James H.

Congrats! The ESP version is definitely a work of art. I love mine too.

Pims
Guiguitarz wrote:

Kirk thought that he would have left me with this LTD ?!  uh, he does not know me well 

The fretboard looks very light/clear (not so dark) maybe it's because it is dry. It's clearly Rosewood.

Playability is just perfect. Same level as my 2005 Vintage, fretwork is awesome. The PUs add clearly something compared to others KHs (tighter mids, from what I heard first)

Will put it some Schaller locks and try to record something for you guys,

Last note : I think that I have the FISRT and the LAST Kirk ESP signature model so far : The Zorlac and the PSP.

Cheers,

-G.

Let's shoot something together

Raf

Nice one buddy!  Cheers!

Tondog

You mean he had one sent to you or what?

Guiguitarz

The LTD yes. It’s a gift from him. 

James H.

That LTD has a hell of a story too. You are a lucky guy.

ESP 348

Awesome guitar G!! Congrats and enjoy mate.

I can't wait to get mine.............one day.

ccart

What's the story of the LTD?

ccart
Guiguitarz wrote:

In order of reading if you want the whole story : 

https://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963222/posts/4244118-kirk-s-new-guitar-how-do-i-know-cause-i-did-it 

https://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963222/posts/4394653-very-very-special-ngd-kh-602-psp

Enjoy,

G.

Awesome story and beautiful guitars   Thanks for sharing.

SteelEdge

Congs buddy!

Not my cup of tea, but I must admit that it looks stunning!

Guiguitarz

Seriously it's a hell of a KH-2. My favorite already. Completly in love. What a work from the CS !

Breadfan32

One of my favs looks awesome.  

Jack W.

Hey man, I've been looking at the LTD version and it's REALLY put me off with how the finish looks noticeably different to the ESP. 

How different would you say the finishes are? If you can post some comparison pics that would be great! 

Beautiful guitars though mate, I'm jealous haha!

Xavcsoww

Get ready to turn heads and break into laughter with the Dumb and Dumber suits. These outfits aren't just clothes; they're a comical fashion statement that pays homage to a cinematic classic

Post to Thread