Ouija LTD query

Updated
adam g.

Hi guys I have seen a few of these on ebay from some Japanese sellers and I'm thinking of grabbing one from , I believe there were only 666 LTD's made I was wondering with these will they become collectable in the future along with the ESP's as long as they have the COA's and case and are in pristine condition.

How do the LTD'S rate would you recommend them ?

Anyone have any experience of buying from any ebay Japanese traders on ebay or are there any dodgy sellers I should steer clear of ?

Cheers.

James H.

I am of the opinion that these will be worth something if you play the long game. Obviously there are way more produced than the ESP version and with the very low availability, a market will be made for the LTD. That is why I bought mine anyway. There are other LTD's with low production worth a look too, they are very affordable at the moment given their production. Like the first release of the Nosfaratu and the KH25. 

As far as eBay sellers from Japan, I have no experience. I have seen tale of most being "brokers" not actually dealers with stock. They resale guitars available on the Japanese used/new market. Some of them have even had the same guitar for sale at the same time. I would look on Reverb if I was you, they are way over priced on eBay right now in my opinion. Unless supply is getting low and that is where the market is dictating the price should be. 

adam g.

Hey James thanks for the heads up mate, I hadn't looked at the KH25 but will see what's about.

Cheers mate I will also look at Reverb too.

Andrew. L

My LTD Ouija is a great guitar.  The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the floyd 1000.  Its not as stable as the original floyds. 

But the sound and playability are great.  Plus it looks so badass!

adam g.

thanks Andrew I am looking at one of the earlier black Ouijas

Post to Thread