FS: George Lynch's ESP Aero V Custom Shop Japan Prototype used in Ultraphonix Official Video

Updated
FS: George Lynch's ESP Aero V Custom Shop Japan Prototype used in Ultraphonix Official Video

Well, I hate to do this....but I've bought 4 very cool and expensive guitars in one month and I simply can't keep them all .

ESP Aero V Prototype, owned and used by George Lynch on the Ultraphonix "Walk Run Crawl" official video.

This guitar, in George Lynch's own words:

"Is a unique piece from the Japan Custom Shop that was given to me for some time and used it for the video shoot. Is a beautiful and very expensive instrument that plays awesome and sounds fantastic.
From the moment the video were released online, ESP got a lot of phone calls with question about that guitar, and what kind of guitar it was. Right now, that guitar is sold, and I have had a very nice phone call with the buyer, who have really paid a lot of money for that guitar."

That's what George said about this guitar when was interviewed by the GUITAR Magazine in Germany. He was asked about this prototype and he said maybe this prototype could became his new Lynch signature.

The guitar comes of course with a letter from Matt Masciandaro, ESP President, stating that this guitar was made in the Custom Shop and used by George in the "Walk Run Crawl" video.

I will also include a copy of the GUITAR magazine where George talks about this guitar, as well as a Ultraphonix CD with the booklet signed by George and the whole band.And of course, the original hardshell case.

This is your chance to get a piece of rock history

If you are seriously interested, please, PM me, I can send as many pics as required and all the info you want.I'm a well known collector and have wide experience shipping expensive guitars worldwide.

Cheers!

SteelEdge

Back for sale.

RJ_ESP_Fan

Just curoius, but how much is this "beautiful and very expensive instrument" going for?

SteelEdge

Curiosity killed the cat 

If someone is really interested in buying, PM me.

Post to Thread