2019 Metallica Signature Series Models

Updated
2019 Metallica Signature Series Models

Hi everyone,

I was checking out the NAMM models and it looks like there’s nothing new this year for Hetfield and Hammett models (apart from the earlier baritone snakebyte). Does anyone have any info on this? Since now we see the kh surfer-joker, red ouija, and the camo snakebyte models being used live, do you think if those will be released, that would be later in the future?

ESP 348

As much as I love Kirk and his guitars, I hope there are no 2019 Hammett guitars coming.

I need a blow, it's been an expensive 18 months for me.

And still some more to come, so hopefully they give it another few years or so before they ruin my life again with another new guitar.

James H.

I'm in the same boat. I hope one is not released to give me a break, either way I'm going to be in shit with the wife though.

kirkfan30

I need me some purple ouija, love it ! 

JJ F.

They definitely won't be releasing the joker for the public but the red ouija might come I guess? We got quite a lot of new guitars last year so I doubt we'll see as many this year. Hope to see another graphic to replace the white zombie 

ESP 348

Yeah, the Mummy to replace the Zombie would be nice.

Pims

I'd be all over a Dracula

Road King

Collectors gonna collect. Just think of all the amps, cabs, and boutique pedals (i.e. Strymon) you could buy for another $12K siggy. I've been learning to play with synths lately. I don't think I've seen a signature series synth or keyboard. Much cheaper hobby. 

Alamodome

You are absolutely correct. 

dubster82

The Kirk had two joker guitars made, one for himself and one as a retirement present for a surfer friend, so doubt you'll see them. I expected to see the camobyte last year but apparently the design is from a clothing company James likes or is friends with the owner. I could see the Ouija being made but I think it's pretty ugly from what I've seen. 

Alamodome
dubster82 wrote:

The Kirk had two joker guitars made, one for himself and one as a retirement present for a surfer friend, so doubt you'll see them. I expected to see the camobyte last year but apparently the design is from a clothing company James likes or is friends with the owner. I could see the Ouija being made but I think it's pretty ugly from what I've seen. 

I wouldn’t say ugly but maybe would agree as to what Big Daddy referenced In another thread with either gold or chrome hardware. Would you all agree?

ESP 348

Cheers Big Daddy...........my wallet just breathed a sigh of relief.

Alamodome

I know what you mean, however I would have purchased it for sure. I hope to see it in person in the Lubbock show in a few weeks. 

ESP 348

Lol, that's great to hear man!

Post to Thread