WTB: ESP Truckster Black

Updated
WTB: ESP Truckster Black

I'm interested in finding someone selling their black truckster. Not looking for an LTD and doesn't really matter if it has the Het Set or 60/81 pickups. Looking to be in the 1600-1700 range. I'm located in Texas. 

Larry L.

I don’t think you’ll be able to secure one for that low of a price point. They’ve been well past 2k in recent years. You’d have better luck shooting for the gray version. Try making offers on reverb, that’s going to be your best shot, but again you’re probably going to have to come up in price. It’s just not a realistic offer for that guitar in today’s market. 

rlhjr34

Yeah I haven’t owned one since I bought one new about 2010. When it sold new for $2999. I have seen plenty of gray ones in that price point and assumed a 2009-2011 black may go for similar money to the gray ones. I know they were going for $4999 when they quit production and I guess if makes more sense they are staying in the 2k range.

Kind of thought it would be like KH2s. They seem to be a dime a dozen in the $1500 range even after they got bumped up in price. Excluding the SE and Ouijas. Just talking about the bolt ons.  

Raf

Hi,

there is one since yesterrday in France.

Not expensive!

https://www.leboncoin.fr/instruments_de_musique/1535338761.htm/

Post to Thread