Hetfield’s Vulture

Updated
Hetfield’s Vulture

I’m seriously considering purchasing an ESP version of the Vulture. The specs say it’s got a set neck. Does anyone know if the Vultures that JH actually uses are set neck?

JDR3009

I'd presume so, as every other guitar Hetfield uses is also set-neck design, and there wouldn't be any good reason for ESP to build CS Vultures one way for Het and another for everyone else.  I'm not even certain whether the Custom Shop knows whether a guitar they're building is for an endorsed artist or just someone who wants to order one.  I have a CS Vulture myself (specially made in gloss black!) and it's easily the best guitar I own.

Joseph C.

I was 99% sure when I asked but wanted to make sure so I called a dealer. I absolutely love the guitar!!! It’s so light but even more brutal with both my triple rec and my helix. Love it. 

Breadfan32

I would love to see some pics of a gloss black vulture ! 

RLA

could you show us some photos of your gloss black vulture?

Philippe S.

What was the extra cost for the gloss black?  I am thinking about a Snow White or a see thru purple sunburst.

djinn&tonic

+ 1

dubster82
JDR3009 wrote:

I have a CS Vulture myself (specially made in gloss black!) and it's easily the best guitar I own.

Gonna need to see pics of that 

Post to Thread