2018 George Lynch LTD Kamikaze 4!!!

Updated
2018 George Lynch LTD Kamikaze 4!!!

So while it is still unannounced by ESP about this guitar, it has been unveiled by George himself on his Instagram feed. I am dying to get one of these ASAP, as I sure as hell can't afford the real deal ESP one without being homeless... Plus, it is going to be the 6-string counterpart to my 7-string!!!

However, I am curious to know a few things about it... I'm ordering one as soon as it has officially been announced anyway, but I would like to make a few mods to it if the control cavity permits... So what I am looking to know about it are:

*Is the control cavity going to be identical to the current LTD GL200K, with the standard M-bodied control cavity route???

*Basswood body???

*Can ANYONE give me ANY idea as to what the price will more than likely be on this thing???

Here is the screenshot taken right from George's Instagram post:

3,122 likes (as of right now, 11-16-17...). "georgelynchofficial: New for 2018 #ESP is releasing #LTD green Kami w/ chees grater h/s and new version of the #seymourduncan Dokken Bucker #espguitars @espguitars #seymourduncan @seymourduncanpickups"

Anybody else dying to get this beast besides me???

Pushead

Nathan S.

So, I've always wondered. Why do the Lynch guitars not have a pickup selector switch??? What am I missing??

Josh in NY
Nathan S. wrote:

So, I've always wondered. Why do the Lynch guitars not have a pickup selector switch??? What am I missing??

it does have a pickup selector. The push/pull volume is the pickup selector. Down is bridge, up is neck.

Nathan S.

Cool, thanks for the info!!

Josh in NY
Nathan S. wrote:

Cool, thanks for the info!!

no problem!!

Robert P.

I hope I can get a left handed one.

Josh in NY
Pushead wrote:

Thanks for putting up a clearer picture!!! Don't know why it came out so damn blurry...

Post to Thread