Hanneman EC-- What a Beauty

Updated
Jon P.

Hello everyone,

I've been looking at these from the signature series. Would love to add one to the collection. I had a couple of M-II/KH that I sold. Something in a short scale with an extra thin U neck would be awesome. I'm a little hesitant about the red "star" markers, and have not owned a Kahler before. Also it looks like the neck through design is not really fully integrated into the Les Paul body shape. Uncertain about a finished neck, sticky or slippery in my sweaty palms?

Anyone laid hands on one of these, any opinions? I'm not really a Slayer fan but respected Hanneman.

And here of course is the rub–I play left-handed, so this should perhaps be a custom shop post. They have a lefty custom JH EC in a popular Colorado e-shop. Anyone heard of a short scale custom ESP for sale with the KH style neck?

Background--favorite players are Page, Hammett, V Reid. Moving away from Ibanez toward ESP and Jackson lately. Smallish hands. Too impatient for a custom $hop build! Level of skill is approximately a tone deaf accountant with a broken arm.

thanks!

Jon P.

Given he died of cirrhosis, I guess he went down true to himself.  The upside down star aka pentagram might look cool up close... ?  I don't like dark/death imagery, except maybe on military equipment.  If I was a confident rock star, I'd use like a pink bunny or something.  

Big Daddy B

Given he died of cirrhosis, I guess he went down true to himself.  The upside down star aka pentagram might look cool up close... ?  I don't like dark/death imagery, except maybe on military equipment.  If I was a confident rock star, I'd use like a pink bunny or something.  

How confident would you have to be to play this?

Jon P.

LOL point taken. I googled and saw he is a Heineken man

Jon P.

Hey End, you might be the man to ask:  what's the connection between that old movie Less Than Zero and Slayer?

Post to Thread