New Kirk's secret guitar...

Updated
New Kirk's secret guitar...

Pic from Baltimore. Guitar graphic is intentionally blurred :

Lluis  A.

It is the new Pixel Esp

Sephiroth

I thought you meant intentionally blurred by you. I went to metclub pics and saw they actually blurred it. wtf. Surely just the ESP Demonology.

Guiguitarz

Yes I forget to mention, not blurred by me ... no secret between us * ...

it has Skull&Crossbones inlays huh?!

ESPEXP

my money is on Big Daddy already putting in a custom order for this guitar before ever seeing it. we shall see in a year

ESP 348

Wow, there you go.

Might be the Demonology guitar, but you can't see any of the graphics blurred in the picture.

Is the guitar even black? Might be the same colour as the KH-20? You can see the black FR trem and I assume the grey colour EMGs blurred in that pic, but the body and head stock do not look black either.

Either great blurring of that picture or it's not the Demonology guitar lol.

I am excited, can't wait to see what it is.

Alex K0907304

I go for the KH 2 Vintage Mummy. Please make that guitar. 

Pushead

I think it's pretty obvious that it's pixelated because it's showing a naked person's naked bits.

Besides, those of us here that are true Kirk fans (like me and Nate) already have one like this.

ESP 348

Ok, so no news on this pixel guitar then?

Guiguitarz

Nope, was watching the "Now that we're live..." and Kirk kept it in the case.

ESP 348

Cool G, thanks for sharing.

Looks like this picture might have been a BIG tease and Kirk won't reveal a new guitar tonight.

That or it's still coming.....

Pushead

It's still the same old skull and bones inlays. It can't be that drastically new. With the head stock blurred as well, my money is on an ESP version of the Demonology.

ESP 348

Cheers Pus, we shall hopefully see soon enough what all the fuss is about.

AK

My theory is that it was the mummy guitar, but maybe there was a copyright problem with the original movie poster or somthing, so they had to blur it. This photo here looks like it was taken around the same time, they all have the same clothes and James had the white snakebyte, just like in the blurred photo:

But I don't know, I might be wrong.

NRudy

Kirk owns the rights to the mummy guitars. Or the movie and all graphic rights as he purchased them before creating the mummy. 

AK

Ah just saw the inlays. Okay I was wrong haha

ESPEXP

cyanide1980

Pushead

It matches Lars' kit.

Post to Thread