JH-2 SOLD! ESP Iron Cross, JH-1,The Grynch, Truckster for sale!

Updated
JH-2 SOLD! ESP Iron Cross, JH-1,The Grynch, Truckster for sale!

I just sold the JH-2 to a member of this board. I guess he'll be willing to give anyone feedback how the sale went and about the accuracy of the description of the guitart if needed. 

I still have these beauties for sale. JH-1 and The Grynch are located in Germany, but about to ship to the USA.

JH-1 #002: asking price $3,250

I bought that used in 1997 from 48th Street Guitars. It is #002, I was told by ESP that #001 belongs to Hetfield. It does not have the original case, but comes with COA. It does have two minor cracks in the finish where the neck connects to the body, which was a common issue with these. I haven't played it as much b/c the neck shape is different from the other JH signature series.

The Grynch #236: asking price $2,250

Like New - Barely played. Comes with COA and original ESP/LTD case.

Iron Cross #026: asking price $8,000

Actually this is in new condition. Absolutely stunning. I took it off of Ebay for now. Comes with COA and original ESP JH Iron Cross case.

2005 Truckster grey: asking price $2,250

In great condition. Bought it in 2008 and it never left my home ever since. Comes with COA and original ESP/LTD case. Plays just awesome. It was signed by Hetfield at record store day at Rasputin Music in 2008.

vdubs75

Bumping this one with dropping prices:

JH-1 #002: asking price $3,000

The Grynch #236: asking price $1,900

Iron Cross #026: asking price $7,500

2005 Truckster grey: asking price $2,100

boogie20

Hey, I may be interested in the truckster. How much do you charge for shipping to Canada? Any way you can post pics? Or should I give you my email so you can send me pics?

Thanks

vdubs75

Hey.....here's a link to the ebay auction with pictures: http://www.ebay.com/itm/231456008674?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'd rather settle outside to not piss away money. I can give you some references when it comes to my guitar sales.

Shipping to Canada obviously depends on the location, but FedEx to Vancouver is about $150 fully insured. What's your zip?

Mike Vickery

Is the Iron Cross still available for the$7,500?

Breadfan32
Mike Vickery wrote:

Is the Iron Cross still available for the$7,500?

It sold a couple years ago.  

vdubs75

Also, for you guys in Europe. The Grynch and the JH-1 are located in Germany and ready for pick up in Cologne if needed.

Michael  P.

I am in Munich. So is a Parcel also available and how much is it? Possible to get the JH-1?

vdubs75

Hi Michael,

Yes, the JH-1 is still available. It's in my family's business facility in Cologne. Shipping would be included. 

Send me a PM. 

We can continue in German if you want to.

Desdinova

Hey bro, is the JH-1 still available?

vdubs75

Nope - sold last October.

Post to Thread