Pics of my ESP Stephen Carpenter Guitars

Updated
The Kid
Few pics of my ESP Stephen Carpenter guitars... Black ESP/LTD SC-500 modified w/EMG's, Tonepros Bridge, Locking Tuners, all Black Hardware... Green ESP Stephen Carpenter Custom...will soon modify Pots, Electronics, Sperzel Tuners, and a full set of Bare Knuckle Pickups... Both great guitars, nice design and the blank fretboard, has unique sounds, and plays great...glad to have them...
nikt

Lovely pair

A big fan of Stefs guitar here!

How do you compare neck on the LTD vs. ESP?

ESP 348

Welcome to the forum! :)

Both guitars look sensational!! Take care and enjoy mate. :)

The Kid

The neck on both of these guitars feel and play different...
The LTD SC-500 is a heavier guitar, has a slightly thicker, wider neck than the ESP Custom Stef. The ESP Stef is a way lighter guitar and has a slightly thinner neck. It's a lot more comfortable to play and feels great.
Both guitars had no modifications to them when I bought them used. The stock sound of the LTD SC-500 was horrible. The Duncan Designed pickups sounded lifeless, very dull sounding. So I changed the stock pickups to EMG's and the guitar sounds a lot better. The ESP Stef Custom sounds pretty good stock, but after a few mods I think it will sound more killer.
As for the locking tuners on the LTD SC-500, I bought them on EBay. Not sure what brand they are but they are pretty good locking tuners, they do the job. I'm not sure if they affect the sound at all but they are way better than the ESP stock tuners...

Tim721

Few pics of my ESP Stephen Carpenter guitars...

Black ESP/LTD SC-500 modified w/EMG's, Tonepros Bridge, Locking Tuners, all Black Hardware...

Green ESP Stephen Carpenter Custom...will soon modify Pots, Electronics, Sperzel Tuners, and a full set of Bare Knuckle Pickups...

Both great guitars, nice design and the blank fretboard, has unique sounds, and plays great...glad to have them...

Hey man, Did you use Schaller Locking Tuners on the SC-500? I'm 'blacking out' my SC-600 (on a previous thread) and hope I ordered the right ones.. Beautiful guitars btw! Thanks!

Tim721

Good deal.. Thanks, I think I should be good w/ the Schallers.. My buddy had an SC-500 and I remember the stock sound was garbage, I can't remember what he swapped in there though.. Congrats again on the awesome axes!

longfxukxnhair

Damn nice.

Let me know if you ever decide to sell

Post to Thread