How Much is my explorer worth...Het related

Updated
Gwedo
I have a 1997 ESP Explorer "custom" bolt on in Black and i was luckly enough to win a meet and great so its signed by Hetfield on the control cavity cover. The guiitar is amazing but its been gigged and beat up Does anyone know what its worth, im trying to guage a price :\
xZYRYABx

They go for 1300 if in good condition....so around 1k if beatup I'm guessing

DanieLibuy

Hi-res Pics of the axe would help a lot.

But, I think $1500 would be fine.

Regards.

Trendkill

As I said before to the last person that asked this same question, I'll give you 50 dollars for the cavity cover.

Gwedo

So Hets sig doesant add anything then! I'm not selling its my dream guitar but it's good for insurance purposes lol

Guitarslingerans

Not while he's alive it doesn't.

ESP 348

Not while he's alive it doesn't.

And even then will it be worth anything? :D

Hetfield's autograph (and the rest of Metallica) must be one of the most common autographs the world has ever seen.

HOW many meet 'n' greets have they done over the years? :o:o

load more replies (1 of 1)
Trendkill

I wonder did the signed JH-2 sell for the 10K sterling last year.

ESP 348

Well yes, in fact I erased Kirk's autograph from my Ouija. Don't know if it's good or not, but i don't care hahaha. :rollin
Regards.

Lol, fair enough. :D:D

I wonder did the signed JH-2 sell for the 10K sterling last year.

Wow, hope no one was THAT silly. :p:p

Trendkill

It's a strange comparison though. Limited edition Khs sell for up to 7000 dollars, but the JH limited edition sigs are laughed off if someone tries to sell the JH-1/2/3 for anywhere near that. Only one that is generally accepted is an Iron Cross Strange comparison :D

ESP 348

It's a strange comparison though. Limited edition Khs sell for up to 7000 dollars, but the JH limited edition sigs are laughed off if someone tries to sell the JH-1/2/3 for anywhere near that. Only one that is generally accepted is an Iron Cross Strange comparison :D

Iron Cross was BIG bucks when released.

I suppose they are all big dollar guitars at the end of the day.

Some people shit themselves at the thought of paying more than $2K for a guitar while some people shit themselves at the thought of paying more than $10K for a guitar.

A guitar (like most things collectable) is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Guitarslingerans

Not that had a reasonable retail price when released. The Oujia may be an exception, but I think that has to do with the extremely low amount originally produced, then the reintroduction of the guitar with the limited edition, which had a ridiculous new retail price.

load more replies (1 of 1)
BroKV

It's worth one large gumball

Tondog

Hetfield sig...$0...guitar...$900. One diamond plate one on ebay right now for a starting bid of $500 and no bids yet.

Explorer45

Hetfield sig...$0...guitar...$900. One diamond plate one on ebay right now for a starting bid of $500 and no bids yet.

Got a link?

Mick

It is an LTD.

DanieLibuy

It is an LTD.

Still cool though!

Regards

Apotheosis

That guy re-listed the EXP with a BIN price of $1200 bucks! I would've gladly paid 500 bucks for it, but 12? hah

Post to Thread