New Hanneman Sig?

Updated
mmonti
In this months Guitar World mag Hanneman was posin' with a new to me ESP on the cover. I dont see this anywhere on ESP's website. I especially like the red star inlays up the fretboard. Is this going to be a new sig model available soon? Anyone know? Thanks!
sean106OCD

Ya mean the Heineken beer turned in Hannamen one? he has had that for some time I think. Guess it is shot now with all the shit they did to it during the photo shoot unless he has moar than one.

mmonti

Ya mean the Heineken beer turned in Hannamen one? he has had that for some time I think. Guess it is shot now with all the shit they did to it during the photo shoot unless he has moar than one.

yeah thats the one. Id like to see more inlays like that on guitars im tired of the pearl crap that everyone uses, doesnt anyone innovate anymore?

sk3tch3dx

those are his personal custom models, don't think they'll ever be released as production signatures

creativename11

those are his personal custom models, don't think they'll ever be released as production signatures

Well just for the sake or argument we also thought or at least i did the black truckster was just a personal custom and it became a production sig.

OutlawTorn

cool but this guys obsession with Nazi SS and the SS Deathshead is getting a bit scary

LordCliffton

cool but this guys obsession with Nazi SS and the SS Deathshead is getting a bit scary

you're literally scared of someone's interest in art? pussy.
it's a show.. you think he honestly hates jews & worships the devil? its an image... some ppl buy it while others do not. apparently you think that what a person wears and the images upon it are that close to his real feelings? if that were the case then all the fagots wearing cannibal corpse t-shirts would really like to 'eat dead babies ripped from ****s' or whatever other asinine lyrics that band has... :rolleyes: seriously,, get a clue man.:|

colintrav

You claim that he is a nazi obessive all because the SS emblem ,, Man get a life ,

That kind of thinking/assumption is on par with Israel's attempts to ruin a man's reputation all because he worked for HRW ...they claimed he was a Nazi sympathiser all because he collected ww2 merchandise .

Justinschut

Doesnt really look like the Heineken thing anymore..

cicada71

Looks good.

MyApocalypse

Those inlays look damn awesome.

Dark Alone

Sorry man, but you don't go around wearing Nazi symbols and regalia without knowing exactly what they stand for and what was done in their name. I concur with ESPKH4. It's pretty telling considering how much he's into that stuff.

"Oh it's just art!"

Yeah. Sure.

jaymerfortune

Sorry man, but you don't go around wearing Nazi symbols and regalia without knowing exactly what they stand for and what was done in their name. I concur with ESPKH4. It's pretty telling considering how much he's into that stuff.

"Oh it's just art!"

Yeah. Sure.

i love the S&key inlays, the germans had some really cool ideas for symbols. and in thinking that way does not make me want to be involved in a holocaust or genocide, go figure.:p

so everyone should hate on kirk hammet for having dracula on his guitar, since dracula fed off inocent human's blood. kirk must be a human racist.

nightofthelivingshred

"Oh it's just art!"

Yeah. Sure.

someone get dark alone a joint. he needs it badly.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Dan

Uh, Hanneman has been rocking all this shit for like 20 years now. This isn't something new.

Dark Alone

Uh, Hanneman has been rocking all this shit for like 20 years now. This isn't something new.

Obviously. But in these days of instant information, it's a lot more visible.

load more replies (1 of 1)
nugget666

that guitar with a floyd instead kahler would be awesome...:cool:

by the way..does anyone have hi-res pics of his raiders guitar???

Dark Alone

Dracula = fiction

Nazis = very real

Quite a difference there.

jaymerfortune

Dracula = fiction

Nazis = very real

Quite a difference there.

but mel gibson's dad said that nazi's were fictional charachters, along with the holocaust never happening?:p

kirk is the best

HEINEKEN :p

Hollands pride

Justinschut

I like the sword inlays best anyway

Metallijosh

Post to Thread