Long shot but has anyone else though this

Updated
Gwedo
So...........there are pics of Hetfield with the Iron Cross, and then there are pics of him with a new ESP explorer. Now as far as i remember i read on here that ESP are no longer going to make the MX250 model..........When i asked Hetfield at the meet and great he said there was something special coming out............to me the iron cross isnt that special really as its a Gibson copy So my stupid made crap theory is thus Iron ross Ltd Limited run of ESP Hetfield Explorers
Metfuk

You asked Jaymz himself?
Great man! It was about time someone asked some gear questions at a meeting!
We'll see what happens then.

(but what if it will be a Gibbo sig? 8o)

Piney Hills Music

that would be very cool...

hell, just make it different enough to keep the lawyers at bay, and that sucka would sell great.. even to non fanboiz..

Gwedo

You asked Jaymz himself?
Great man! It was about time someone asked some gear questions at a meeting!
We'll see what happens then.

(but what if it will be a Gibbo sig? 8o)

I won a meet and greet for Reading in August, i asked about if the black truckster was coiming out and he just said "we gota something real cool coming out" and asked me if i was a collector .......at which point i said im too poor to be a collector and instantly thought why did i say that lol

To me the Iron Cross isnt amazzing special, i mean i want one but its abit odd i could understand a LTD one but............... i dunno its just a thought

Wait and see i guess

Gfunk

So...........there are pics of Hetfield with the Iron Cross, and then there are pics of him with a new ESP explorer.

Now as far as i remember i read on here that ESP are no longer going to make the MX250 model..........When i asked Hetfield at the meet and great he said there was something special coming out............to me the iron cross isnt that special really as its a Gibson copy

So my stupid made crap theory is thus

Iron ross Ltd
Limited run of ESP Hetfield Explorers

Jeeesus.............

0]

Gwedo

i dont think they will make Jesus but you never know

OutlawTorn

Iron ross Ltd
Limited run of ESP Hetfield Explorers

ESP Het Sig Explorer......pre order it now...before Gibby laywers get a hold of this and sean buys them all 8o

DayDay

ESP Het Sig Explorer......pre order it now...before Gibby laywers get a hold of this and sean buys them all 8o

lmao:rollin

Blazer

Now as far as i remember i read on here that ESP are no longer going to make the MX250 model..........

that is bs, there was a discussion about it last month.

Post to Thread