Jh-4

Updated
Jh-4
any one have pics of the JH-4 EX not MXP body.....ive only seen pics of the "prototype" fretboard......
Swamp

I've found a pic few years ago, where the guy from Kid Rock plays it during Summer Sanatorium 2000 I think (The year when Het had the back problems) And there is nothing fancy about it, it's all black, with the Inlay and has got a white Met-star behind the bridge, which is about 4" big i would say... I also had some pics where it looks like Head was playing it, but I can't say for sure...

OutlawTorn

pretty much an ex400

kneeds86

never did like that body style

Dark Alone

James said "DO NOT WANT!"

:lol

sean106OCD

or he said "Unreal from teh ESP Board on teh Interwebz told me I won't have the proper EXP flank with this new dog shit shape" :rollin:rollin

RIP Unreal:lol:lol

OutlawTorn

James said "DO NOT WANT!"

:lol

i ve seen the fret board but never actaully saw the JH EX so i guess its a EX400 with that inlay....MX= great, JH-EX= PHAIL

Dark Alone

The EX = epic phail. I've said it all along.

tonyjh3

Wasn't it like 2000 when they made that guitar. I would like to have seen
James' response to it.

Dark Alone

:lol James to Kid Rock guitarist: "You guys are a joke anyway, this guitar is perfect for you!"

Monologous

Why are there only good fretboard pics of this guitar? The rest of the guitar does not exist!

sean106OCD

monty do you have that live pic? Still hard to see but the guitar like said is black with the Metallica Ninja star under bridge and has the JH-4 inlays and fugly EX body

R11GJH

Why are there only good fretboard pics of this guitar? The rest of the guitar does not exist!

The guitar does exist there just aren't many good pics. Jaymz hated it and therefore didn't use it or have anymore made.

Post to Thread