Kirk Hammett signature question!!! Plz answer and help me :)

Updated
Mr.Dahl
Hi everybody! :) I wonder which KH signature guitars who are still for sale! Does anybody know if I still can buy the KH-2 Ouija, KH-1. Is it possible to Custom order a Mummy and a Zorlac?? How did Ice7400 do when he bought the Mummy? I know that Relic/Vintage, Skulls & Snakes, KH-4, KH-20, KH-30, KH-3 w/spider, KH-3 w/spider, devil and 13 stickers are still for sale. But the Ouija, KH-1, KH-2 Mummy, KH-2 Zorlac? I know that KH has the copy right off the Mummy but is it possible to buy it like Ice7400 did? What about the KH-2 Frankenstein?? Has KH the copy right for that guitar too or what?
ice7400

Hi everybody! :) I wonder which KH signature guitars who are still for sale! Does anybody know if I still can buy the KH-2 Ouija, KH-1. Is it possible to Custom order a Mummy and a Zorlac?? How did Ice7400 do when he bought the Mummy? I know that Relic/Vintage, Skulls & Snakes, KH-4, KH-20, KH-30, KH-3 w/spider, KH-3 w/spider, devil and 13 stickers are still for sale. But the Ouija, KH-1, KH-2 Mummy, KH-2 Zorlac? I know that KH has the copy right off the Mummy but is it possible go buy it like Ice7400 did? What about the KH-2 Frankenstein?? Has KH the copy right for that guitar too or what?

Those are lots of questions to be answered man.... :D, but I'm too sleepy now, probably tomorrow..

Just friendly advice, use Search bottom first. Otherwise some RESPECTED member like Boogie will tear your flesh and hunt you down to the grave... lol

:hat:hat:hat

Microdomus

Short answer to satisfy all your questions: Ebay;)

shakeESP

You can purchase what is on the website, to cut it short. And that is all. You cannot get the custom shop to do you a KH-1 or any other discontinued lawsuit model, or any model such as the Mummy. If you want a KH-2 Mummy, you'll have to get someone to do the paint job for you, on a regular KH-2. Or be cheap and buy stickers off eBay. :p

-Chris

JonTKK

ice7400 doesnt have a mummy... its a kh-2 neck thru with a decal... read more

Mr.Dahl

i know that dude........

Scott

All the regular scale guitars come in EADGBE to the dealers. That's where they're set up to your needs, since ESP doesn't set them up.

KH Guitar Freak

^I would think they are setup, just to their standards, and the neck shifts in different climates etc, so that's probably why it's not setup "right"...

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread