Adler sigs ESP or Ltd - any reviews?

Updated
gainiac
The maple neck with the mahogany body isn't too common. Any thoughts from owners of either the Ltd or the ESP? Is the body thicker than usual? The neck appears to be very fat and wide.
OutlawTorn

a local store has the LTD-600 version and ive played it several times, it took sometime to get used to but it feels like the older EC-400AT which i loved and i love this guitar its def built for rhythm players and that fits me, the neck is thick but no thicker then any les paul ive ever played, overall its another great guitar from ESP...im still yet to find one model that i can be disappointed with and i have played almost every single one over the last 5 years

gainiac

Thanks - why did it take some time to get used to? Thicker body than the Eclipse? So was it a feel thing or a tone thing?

scrumtralescant

I've played the ltd and the neck width is definitely wider than a standard les paul, more so towards the nut because it is a 45 mm nut vs. a standard 42 mm nut.

OutlawTorn

tone good...the EC-400AT is a good base model to it and i loved that guitar more then any gibson ive everplayed including my cuz's studio and the local stores 57 LPC black beauty

Sutekh

Hey guys, decided I wanna try a .070 on my 7 string tuned to A#

I only ant to know this: Will a 0.70 fit through an ESP Locking Tuner?

load more replies (3 of 3)
Post to Thread