Just purchased LTD Deluxe SN-1000FR Snowwhite and had questions

Just purchased LTD Deluxe SN-1000FR Snowwhite and had questions

Updated
Hi Everyone. Less than a week ago I just bought LTD Deluxe SN-1000 FR Snow White (the one with scalloped frets from 17-24). The serial number shows this was made in Dec 2022 so it is quite new. I have a few questions...
MORE »
Fred P.

Replacing pot knobs

Updated
Hey everyone, I have an LTD EC-1000 VB and I would like to change the volume and tone knobs. I am looking at parts websites and I have the choice between 6mm shafts or 1/4" shafts... Do you know which one I need for my...
MORE »
F E.

Finish? Wood? should i be concerned about this nut imperfection?

Updated
This is an LTD Iron Cross i got, found some hairline crack around one side of the nut, i can't tell if its something i should be concerned about or not.  Tried to put as many picture as possible.  Its only on 1 side. Any...
MORE »
Case

Case

Updated
I've got #46 KH-WZ.  Anyone know what's up with the Tombstone cases?  ...
MORE »
Hernan R.

Owner's Manual

Updated
Hello Team.
Sweetwater didn't send me the printed manual with my  LTD EC-1000 Ambert Electric Guitar purchase. I would like to understand the controls, the split coil function, and, specifically, the recommended guitar...
MORE »
Jason H.

Ec Black Metal

Updated
ok so i bought an Ec Black Metal from Guitar Center and they claim it to be a baritone I've searched everything and cant find anything about it the scale doesn't match at all anyone know how or where i can get that...
MORE »
ZOYSISTO

LTD Still Made in Korea

Updated
I am confused.  I thought in 2019 all LTD mfg were being moved to Indonesia.  I still see some new LTD on popular sites that are still made in Korea.  Does anyone know which models/series are still being made in...
MORE »
TL-6 Tuner Swap and Saddle Question (New Member)

TL-6 Tuner Swap and Saddle Question (New Member)

Updated
Hey guys, new member here. 
Just picked up a TL-6 Thinline acoustic in aquamarine (should really be emerald burst as it’s hella green). My Taylor 214CE is beautiful when I record and not plugged in but their Expression...
MORE »
Scott E.

LTD TE 200

Updated
Hey all, I am currently looking for a guitar that has 24 frets and has good access to the upper fret (dusty) region. I am a fan of the Telecaster design (I have a Squier Contemporary Telecaster RH). My question is are there...
MORE »
Jacob F.

bridge volume not working but both pickups do on neck volume

Updated
I noticed recently that my bridge volume control does nothing on my EC-256. If I turn up the neck volume however, both pickups function and are able to switch tones. I replaced both pickups about two months ago with SD...
MORE »
Greenroom Studio

LTD M-400

Updated
Looks good! I'd like to play it! What pickups? New for NAMM? Thanks!...
MORE »
Annia

Esp ltd the predator?

Updated
What do you guys think of this guitar? I find it quite interesting but I would like to hear opinions. Thanks :)...
MORE »
Assignment  studio

Need Help For Assignments?

Updated
Students who are studying in the US, UK, and Australia face academic struggles in life, because they have part-time jobs to do as well to earn for living. Such students always want to buy cheap assignment help in terms of...
MORE »
Metalman

EC 1000 replacement nut

Updated
Hi guys! So I recently bought a used left handed EC 1000 in silverburst... Absolutely gorgeous. One problem though...   I've done everything I can in my setup between bridge and truss rod adjustment to find that no matter...
MORE »
Skinny top / hvy bottom for ec256?

Skinny top / hvy bottom for ec256?

Updated
New to the forum, very inexperienced player here. I apologise in advance if this has been answered already but there is so many results when looking for string size etc.. I have an EC-256FM currently with 10-46 regular...
MORE »