Eugene L.

Allen key size for LTD TE-1000

Updated
Hi. I recently bought an LTD TE-1000 Snow White but misplace the Allen key that came with it. I'm trying to adjust the action. Can I check if anyone here knows the size of the suitable Allen key for the hipshot bridge?    ...
MORE »
Gwedo

Has anyone got a Xtone? any good?

Updated
Im looking into one of these, i want something different to give me a more varied sound. Ive never seen one of these in a shop and im tyring to get an idea on how they sound. I have an ESP custom explorer with EMGs and...
MORE »
Slartibartfarst42

Pickup Choice

Updated
Just bought a LTD M-1000 E and while I love it, I really don't like EMG pickups. I'm going to install a set of passives instead. I love the smoothness that you often associate with 80's Metal but I also like the rawness...
MORE »
Graeme

EC Sin city

Updated
Hi there,  I have an Ltd ec sin city and am on the fence as to if I am going to keep it or sell it as it doesn't get used a lot now. I was hoping someone might have an approximate value for it as I have never seen one for...
MORE »
ESPEngelke

hey, new here, and I got a mystery for you guys: M-155

Updated
Wazzup esp, I stumbled across a used LTD-M155 at GC. I played, loved it (with new pups in mind obviously lol) and so I bring it home, and I cannot find a single bit of info on the 155, except some reviews which dont...
MORE »
Steve P.

Bought a "b stock" ec 256. Defect code? On box

Updated
Bought a b stock guitar like the title states. From what I can find there's just a small imperfection in the poly on the body and in one of the inlays. The box has sticker on it that has the serial number, purchase order...
MORE »
sricabla

Korea made LTDs

Updated
Are the Korean made ltd's have the best quality control?   Thanks in advance...
MORE »
iMpulZ!

Online Store

Updated
Hey I'm looking for a Online Store that can ship in Europe. I'm interested on a LTD EC-500 and I want to compare prices. Thanks...
MORE »
Lucius T.

MH-400 guitar that needs some attention

Updated
Hey everyone, I recently got my hands on an MH-400 guitar that needs some attention. I'm considering refinishing the body and fixing a few cracks, but I want to gather some information before diving in. Does anyone happen to...
MORE »
Michael C.

Model identification??

Updated
There’s no model identification on my LTD. Truss-rod cover is missing. Serial number is I14090771. Made in Vietnam. ...
MORE »
Joo C.

Hard shell case for KH-602?

Updated
I just picked up a secondhand KH2 and want to get an ESP case for it. Which one do I need to get? The one for the M, I suppose? Thank you!...
MORE »
TE-212 Tele-style questions for upgrades

TE-212 Tele-style questions for upgrades

Updated
I have a nice LTD TE-212 in Candy Apple Red, to which I'd like to make a few changes.  So these are my questions: Tusq Nut: does anyone know the proper Tusq XL Nut to purchase for these?   Tuners: I'm going to put locking...
MORE »
Jason s.

fake ltd?

Updated
I found an LTD M-2 as it is described by the eBay seller. Never seen one before and the logo looks real fishy. I asked for the serial number let's see if I get a response. ...
MORE »
evan north.

EC1000 pickup change

Updated
I am thinking of changing the stock EMG 81/60 set in my ec1000fr for the newer EMG fat 55 set and would like to know if the existing pickups have the EMG plug in connector on the back of them (the pots do not for some reason,...
MORE »
Johann A.

LTD SC-600 Stephen Carpenter, issue about serial number

Updated
Hi,    I have a problem with an used guitar I want to buy : it's a LTD SC-600 Stephen Carpenter signature, made in Korea, serial W0518004. W is the Korea factory, 05 the year so 2005, but 18 ?? I read these numbers must be...
MORE »