Christopher M.

First Real LTD!!!!!

Updated
MORE »
Flavio S.

Ltd EC-1000 , different frets number...

Updated
Hello, does anyone know why some ec-1000 models have 22 frets, whereas others (the majority) have 24? Thanks, Flavio...
MORE »
BaldingChewbacca

Thoughts on headstock logo

Updated
What's everyone's opinion on the current logo? I was looking at an eclipse with the block font logo and thought it looked so good. I wish we could go back that one. Do you guys really like the current one more? ...
MORE »
Dimebag

Ec500s

Updated
Hi all.... I know, I am not a very active poster, but I have 2 Ltd's now (FX400 and F400) and I am about to trade for another one, the EC500S... It seems that this model is discontinued??? To my understanding it is...
MORE »
Instruments

Instruments

Updated
So what instruments do you guys have?...
MORE »
EC-201 Pickup Alignment

EC-201 Pickup Alignment

Updated
total newb here, just got my first guitar the EC-201 and have a question about the pickup, should it be parallel to the strings cause currently it is way higher in the front than the back by the bridge, it's like 1/8th of an...
MORE »
Checking if this makes sense?

Checking if this makes sense?

Updated
Hi everyone,     new here…   I just picked this TL-6 up and I’m scratching my head now…   does this look right?

thx...
MORE »
ESP LTD MVV - Laiho

ESP LTD MVV - Laiho

Updated
My faithful axe that I have used to create all my albums. My wife did buy this for me as a birthday and it has been my only choice after that....
MORE »
wilas101

neck comparison question

Updated
I'll apologize in advance if this has been covered a million times in the past. The search feature didn't come up with anything for me. How do the necks on the M series LTDs compare to a Jackson Soloist neck or an...
MORE »
Which DiMarzio Pickups for EC-256FM

Which DiMarzio Pickups for EC-256FM

Updated
Hey gang,   Long time reader, first-time poster.  I snagged an EC-256FM in See Through Black around last Christmas.  I'm definitely underwhelmed by the stock pickups in this guitar, so I've decided to try upgrading them...
MORE »
Vladimir G.

Is this an authentic ec 1000? What does the serial say about it?

Updated
I just bought an EC 1000, however , I know that they're made in Korea, but this one says Indonesia ? It's my first guitar so I don't know much about them.

MORE »
Matthew A.

Care for Eclipse 256

Updated
Couldn't find specs for the Eclipse 256 CB on the website in the LTD guitar section. I'm just wondering what type of wood the fretboard on this guitar is? I am assuming it is unfinished (at least it looks unfinished to me)...
MORE »
Luis S.

EC-1000: upgraded nut for TUSQ. Original Nut blows.

Updated
What a difference! check out the attached picture. Upgraded the nut for a Tusq graphite. Original nut (above the strings in the picture) was not right. It didn't feel right, and didn't look right. There was a weird feeling...
MORE »
Hor

ESP LTD EC-50 Pickups Upgrade

Updated
Hello guys, I'm a proud owner of a ltd ec-50 and I thinking about upgrading the pickups. I'm such a beginner so I think the stock pickups are ok but I think I can get better tone by upgrading them. I would like to make you...
MORE »
Is this LTD EC-1000 vb Vintage Black fake?

Is this LTD EC-1000 vb Vintage Black fake?

Updated
Ehy guys! How is it going? I am new to this forum and that's my very first post   I'm writing because recently I've been crazy looking around for a nice "Les Paul shape" guitar to play metal stuff and I found a good option...
MORE »