LTD MH-1000 change Nut

LTD MH-1000 change Nut

Updated
Hi,I would like to replace the cheap plastic nut on my MH-1000ET with a Graphtec Tusq XL nut. For this I would need to know the factory height at the 1st fret so that I can adjust it accordingly...does anyone know and can...
MORE »
Troy J.

B-Band T7 electronics failure

Updated
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has had success replacing the T7 electronics on their LTD TL-6?  I bought this at a pawn shop and the electronics are not working properly. New battery, I took it all apart and I cannot find...
MORE »
Brandon P.

LTD Nut Materials...?

Updated
Does anyone know what the nut's are made of on LTD EC-1000's (early/mid 2000's model)?...
MORE »
Spenser T.

No inspection, box candy???

Updated
I just bought a brand new in the box Rainbow Crackle 87. There are no manuals, stickers, warranty card in the box when cut open. Also my inspection sticker is not signed...is this normal??...
MORE »
Mathieu F.

LTD Logo chipped?

Updated
Heya folks!

I have a LTD EC-401, which I love! But a strange thing happened the first time I changed the strings. 

The LTD logo on the headstock chipped.

Has it happened to anyone else?...
MORE »
Deone B.

EC-50 legit or fake?

Updated
Hi guys! Last week I bought a used ESP LTD EC-50 for a low price. But, its something weird in the ESP logo; I think would be a LTD logo there. Can someone tell me if this is a real or counterfeit ESP/LTD? The serial number...
MORE »
Hocki R.

More colors

Updated
LTD MH series guitars are known for their high-quality construction and versatile sounds, but the color options are limited. Do you know the type of guitar that has more diverse colors but the properties don't change too much...
MORE »
ESPJ

Esp ltd ouija Natural For sale

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/11970487-esp-ltd-kirk-hammett-ouija-natural-2017-natural https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-LTD-Kirk-Hammett-signature-Ouija-guitar-Excellent-Condition/282959711194?hash=item41e1b68bda:g:DkAAAOSwcTRa85k1 T...
MORE »
Malikon

so what exactly is the ESP LTD connection?

Updated
I only ask because I see online people saying, "Don't think of ESP/LTD like Gibson to Epiphone or Fender to Squier, it's it's own thing." But no one really explains what that actually means? Is ESP not the parent company...
MORE »
Ben  P.

Duncan jb with stock Ltd pickup cover

Updated
What is the pole distance on the stock pickups so ik what size Duncan JB to buy trem or normal ...
MORE »
NGD

NGD

Updated
Well new to me! Bought this from LORD bassist Andy. (Check them out Aussie power metal!)
Anyway it is a LTD EC 400 AT Gold Top.  Ying Yang with my LTD EC 400 VF.
Quick polish and a restring and she sounds sweet with...
MORE »
LTD quality problem

LTD quality problem

Updated
Has anyone else had any quality problems with their guitars? My girlfriend bought me an EX-360 in 2011 right after that whole tsunami business and I think that screwed with the quality. The guitar was on back order for a...
MORE »
deathfann

whats the quality difference between esp and ltd?

Updated
whats the difference between the two exactly? i no that ltd is made with cheeper quality products but thats all iv used so is ESP supposed to be better? iv heard they arent as good as ltd's....
MORE »
Christopher M.

First Real LTD!!!!!

Updated
MORE »
Flavio S.

Ltd EC-1000 , different frets number...

Updated
Hello, does anyone know why some ec-1000 models have 22 frets, whereas others (the majority) have 24? Thanks, Flavio...
MORE »