LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ VS LTD EC-1000T CTM EMG

LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ VS LTD EC-1000T CTM EMG

Updated
LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ VS LTD EC-1000T CTM EMG   Lets Talk about this 2 ctm models    what is the best Pickup DMZ OR EMG ?    Please Share your Experience if you have them  and what Genre's you used with it . ...
MORE »
evan north.

NGD!

Updated
I took delivery of my ec1000 in amber sunburst yesterday and its blown me away! The flame top is way nicer than expected and the abalone is a little more colourful than my other ec1000 complimenting things nicely without...
MORE »
Roasted Jatoba conditioner

Roasted Jatoba conditioner

Updated
what is the product for cleaning and conditioning roasted jatoba?...
MORE »
owj

V307 or V401??

Updated
Greetings! I'm currently stuck between a V307 and a V401, I would like to ask if the hardware and wood of the V307 is comparable to the V401?? Because the V307 is not the 400 series and above so I'm kinda worried for...
MORE »
James K.

Tuner

Updated
I just purchased a ESP LTD EC1000QM. Please recommend a good tuner for this guitar. Regards, James Kidwell...
MORE »
Marc C.

Need help

Updated
I've just bought an esp ltd 331 and I am not getting any output through my amp when I plug in. When I plugged the cable into the guitar for the first time I had to force the jack into the socket and I think I may have damaged...
MORE »
Ship Date?

Ship Date?

Updated
So 2021 is 1/3 over now, and the Arctic Metals have yet to ship. Are we just to start calling them 2022's or..?...
MORE »
XJ Evertune model for 2024?

XJ Evertune model for 2024?

Updated
Yes, please!
(obvious mockup)      ...
MORE »
mark d.

LTD EC 1000 fake or not?

Updated
Found this on listings, and i thought it looks nice. Idk much about esps tho, can you guys help me on this?...
MORE »
My LTDs

My LTDs

Updated
MORE »
Canceled order

Canceled order

Updated
After waiting for over a year, I decided to cancel my long-awaited order of one of the 2022 models (MH-1000). When I placed my order in April 2022, it was on the understanding that the guitar would come September 2022. Then,...
MORE »
Vinnie

JATOBA FRETBOARDS

Updated
Sorry if this is a double post, but are there ANY CHANCES of getting the Jatoba F/B's "colored" at all? I have heard certain companies can do this or dye the wood darker. The Jatoba is fine, as a wood , but the color is way...
MORE »
906Riffs

V-100

Updated
Where would the LTD V-100 have sat in the LTD lineup in 2002? Based on the current system it would be a low end guitar, but it seemed like the 90s to early 2000s had a different naming model, and there's no catalog for 2002...
MORE »
newagedemolition

Ltd V-401dx

Updated
Major GAS!!!! Anyone got anymore info? Body Materials, Neck Construction etc. Found a photo of the plain black, string-thru V-401, but none with the flame maple top...
MORE »
twiztedchild

LTD Viper-304

Updated
So, I found one at guitar center for $199 and was wondering if you guys think its a good deal? the body is in decent condition for being used. Some one had moved the strap pin from the back to the top horn. there is no chips...
MORE »