KH-502 fretboard radius

Updated
Alexander S.

Hi all

i just got a KH-502 which needs a fret level etc. I will check with my radius gauges when I find them, but does anyone know what the radius is meant to be for this guitar? I see from the ESP site that the 202 and 602 are 350mm, but I can’t find any specs for the 502. I laid a 14” block against it (350mm is about 13.8”) and if anything it looks a bit flatter than that. 
Thanks in advance

Al

PS I will also be putting in some EMGs (81 and 85) and replacing the floyd, which is very worn: controversially with a new licensed pro, at least until I see how good the rest of the guitar is. 

Javier N.

If you are changing the Floyd, I would go with a new Original model. If I’m not mistaken, it already comes with a Pro model Floyd. 

Jacob S.

For Floyd changes, I recommend the Original model. If I recall, it has a Floyd Pro model.

Jacob S.

For Floyd changes, I recommend the doodle jump Original model. If I recall, it has a Floyd Pro model.

lenkalee l.

This is an excellent article. This is, in my opinion, one of the best posts ever written slope. Your work is excellent and inspiring. Thank you very much.

Post to Thread