Canceled order

Updated
Canceled order

After waiting for over a year, I decided to cancel my long-awaited order of one of the 2022 models (MH-1000).

When I placed my order in April 2022, it was on the understanding that the guitar would come September 2022. Then, it was October 2022. Then, it was December 2022. Then, it was April 2023. Then, it was May 2023 and now a jump to June 2023. 

Enough is enough.

In that time period, my daughter and I celebrated two birthdays.

No one from ESP/LTD utilized the many forums or social media outlets to inform their fan base of any issues they are experiencing. 

I work at a small manufacturing business, and we, too, experienced supply chain issues, but we resolved them early in 2022.  It may have delayed product by 6 months but our customers (vendors) got their product(s) at the time frame we told them. 

This was not done.

Additionally, I could no longer justify waiting on a production line model that was $500 more than my current MH-1001FR, and with the flaws as reported on social media postings (poor soldering, for example). That means additional labor (money) is needed to make those comparable to my current guitar. The economics on my part as a consumer was no longer there.

I ordered an EVH Iconic amp instead. 

ESP/LTD needs to revamp their operations because, at this point, customer pre-ordering the 2023 model lines won't see their products until 2025.

helen d.

Brace yourself for a game-changing experience in Pokemon Infinite Fusion . Experiment with different Pokemon combinations and discover the hidden potential of fusion, leading you to victory in every battle.

davis j.

I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with the delays and communication regarding your order for the ESP/LTD MH-1000 guitar. It's understandable that waiting for such a long time, with multiple shifting slope game delivery dates, can be incredibly disappointing, especially when it affects personal occasions like birthdays.

Przemyslaw L.

Hi,
what can I add ... I ordered the ESP LTD FBJ-400 bass guitar signed by Frank Bello in February 2022 from the Polish branch of Guitar Center. It is early September 2023 and the delivery date is unknown.
I work as a Project Manager in the Power Plant sector (design) and for me ESP / LTD today is, a garage amateur company. No communication, no reasons for the delay, no recovery program. One big nothing.
It seemed to us here in Europe that the USA is such a nice country with professionals, I think it's time to wake up and get back to work guys.

Harvey c.

I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with the delays and communication regarding your order for the ESP/LTD MH-1000 guitar. It's understandable that waiting for such a long time, with multiple shifting delivery dates, can be incredibly disappointing, especially when it affects personal occasions like birthdays.

Adoro S.

Are you looking for the perfect addition to your wardrobe? Adoro's branded shoes for men are crafted with superior craftsmanship and will help you stand out from the crowd. From classic designs to modern styles, we have something to suit every taste. Our shoes are made from premium materials and come in a range of sizes so you can find the perfect fit. Step up your style game with Adoro's branded shoes for men!

Jazmin c.

Reveal your glamour with the stunning Net Dress Designs offered by Jazmin Clothing. Each dress is crafted from the highest quality net fabric and designed to elevate your style for any special occasion. Shop now.

Meerak O.

Find the best collection of ladies dresses online at Meerak. Discover a variety of luxury dresses for women at Meerak. Order your favorite ladies dresses online at reasonable prices and enjoy.

Post to Thread