LTD 201 EX

Updated
Logan D.

I’m a huge fan of LTD! My LTD EX201 got here yesterday and its my 5th LTD! Will probably be my drop D guitar. My issues are first I can’t get much access past the 21st fret! Would love a little more cut on the body and an angled heel. Second there is some neck dive that messes with playing. Either heavier wing on the body or strap bottom on the neck heel would work. 3rd could we get an unfinished neck. And lastly for cosmetics I’d like right side up sharkfin inlays! Otherwise this thing is awesome af! Love the reverse headstock, just want it half an inch longer. Love the paintjob. Love the shape, and the input jack is literally the easiest I’ve ever used! THANK U ESP!

Logan D.

ALSO…….would love the awesome input jack at the top of the body like the Vs I love!

Greg M.

hey there bud, I just got my EC-201 which I think is the curvier sister of your guitar as they share the same pickup, I am a total newb this is my first guitar and I have a question for you, is your pickup parallel to the strings or does it sit closer to the strings in the front than by the bridge? 

Post to Thread