New for 2022 Phase 1 Ship Date?

Updated
New for 2022 Phase 1 Ship Date?

Any one got the scoop on when pre-orders are expected to ship out to dealers?

christopher s.

I was told September for my MH-1000 Baritone pre-order. 

jamesw1301

When did you pre-order, and who did you pre-order with?

christopher s.

Guitar Center, Feb. 20th

jamesw1301

Ooof.. I per-ordered an MH-1000 Baritone as well from guitar center in late January.. Looks like I will be waiting until September as well.

christopher s.

They should be able to give you an estimate, call their customer service.  I don't know if it's in ESP's hands at this point.  I'd be curious what they tell you, may give me some indication of where I am in line.

jamesw1301

I spoke with guitar center. My pre-order was placed on 1/15/22 and is looking like a rough shipping date of  2022/07/06. Not actually sure if this is July or June, given the weird date format, But I assume this date came from ESP so I am going to say July is when they estimate or expect ESP to deliver the MH-1000B.

christopher s.

Thanks.  Better than September!

christopher s.

Any update, did yours ship in July?

Thanks

jamesw1301

Nope. I reached out to GC last month and they told me they wont ship until October at the earliest..

christopher s.

Hang in there!

Michael Y.

I'm in this torturous waiting period as well. I ordered in March and now I'm thinking I might just consider this my Christmas present. I just need to forget that I ordered it so I'm surprised when it shows up.

jamesw1301

I don't quite understand why the wait this year is so long. Last year I ordered a 2021 Model and I waited about 4 months to get it, but this year its almost looking like I will get my 2022 model (ordered in Jan) in 2023..

christopher s.

The worst will be when they show up with ‘21 serial numbers, meaning they’ve just been sitting waiting. 

jamesw1301

I would be sooooo angry if that happened lol

MAXIMUS POWER

2022 ESP/LTD EC 1000 PURPLE SUNBURST

EC1000QMSTPSB

ORDER DATE : MAY 3 / 2022

SHIP DATE : OCT / 2022 EST

MSRP $1739.99 CAN LONG & MCQUADE 

christopher s.

cool

Maxim Molodtsov

Well, I managed to get a mint ESP LTD EC-1000B on Reverb from some French store. Seller states that he bought it in England in July from the 1st hands (delivered drop-by-drop). The guitar is in a mint condition, unused, it has even the label on push-pull button. And according to the serial number - my guitar was made in 2021 in Korea. 

Justin W.

Is the Phoenix 7 baritone supposed to ship Oct 22 as well?

Sebastian C.

I ordered the white M-1000 in January with Sweetwater, they told me September, but now the ETA is late October, I guess we're getting our guitars in Halloween

jamesw1301

At this point, people in the US are not gonna get their hands on the 22' models before ESP announces the 23' models...

zhou j.

I ordered a quilted maple phoenix in March,but still nothing heard from the dealer. I just ordered a LTD,but they make me feel Iike I ordered a ESP Custom because of the long time waiting......

Metalus Maximus

I got a 22 serial number on my second LTd Camobyte. The first one was a 21 but had qc issues so I sent it back. 

Post to Thread