Looking for & WTB: LTD ST-213 Blk w/ Maple FB

Updated
Looking for & WTB: LTD ST-213 Blk w/ Maple FB

Hello all! 

Not sure if this type of post is allowed here or not... (Admins/Mods: please advise me if this is okay or not, and where I can post this if here is not correct. Thank you!) I am in hard-core search of one of the above mentioned LTD ST-213's. I'm looking for one in black with the maple fingerboard - standard trem version, NOT the Floyd Rose one!!

I have one that I completely overhauled (Ash w/ natural finish, rosewood fingerboard, black pickguard  that I did a complete black hardware swap on & new H/H pickguard w/ EMG Jim Root Daemonum, 25KX2 stacked volume pot & PA-2 preamp booster...) that I love, and I am looking for another one to compliment it. 

HAS TO BE BLACK W/ MAPLE FINGERBOARD! With hardshell case is ideal, but not a deal breaker. The better shape and condition, the more I am willing to pay for one UP TO $650 shipped!! So if you have one of these and want to make some quick cash, send me a PM with your info and let's see what we can work out! I can give references for feedback on major sites if requested...

Josh in NY

Bump... Anyone??? Anyone???

Post to Thread