Is this a real LTD EC 1000?

Updated
Omer ben l.

12 inlay

Hey,

I just got this guitar second hand.

I'm not sure its original.

Has LTD ever made EC 1000 with an ESP logo on the 12 fret? 

The tunners are not locking tunners also. Did LTD made them with this kind of tunners? 

Pushead

I've never seen an LTD with an ESP inlay at the 12th. It's tough to judge validity from just a single photo. Do you happen to have any more?

Omer ben l.

Nathan S.

I believe the short lived LTD Elite series said ESP at the 12th fret, but I do not believe they had any abolne though. 

Along with Pus, I have never seen ESP at the 12th of any LTD outside of the Elites.

Also, as far as my knowledge, EC1000 deluxes have always come with locking tuners, Sperzels through '06 I believe then ESP/LTD branded years following. 

Those could have been changed, but just solely on the pic you have provided I would have to go with fake. But more pics would be nice for a more sound judgment. 

Omer ben l.

10nx for the info 

Omer ben l.

Nathan S.

Sorry, but everything looks just a little off to me. Pretty sure it's fake. Here's one for comparison for you. On yours, knob placement is off, tuner placement is off, etc,etc,etc. Sorry

Omer ben l.

thanks

Pushead

Yeah, I agree. As far as fakes go, it's better than most, but it's still not quite right. The tuner and control spacing are the biggest tells, but the inlay shape is also pretty bad.

Omer ben l.

thanks

Pushead

Sorry man, I hope you can get your money back.

Omer ben l.

i just got n official answer from ESP. its fake.

Cogan C.

Sorry man, hopefully you can get your money back. If not, does it at least play well?

Post to Thread