My LTDs

Updated
My LTDs

Thomas J.

Show you collection !

Nathan S.

Carl K.

Each guitar ready with your favourite red pick. Plenty of sockets too!

Hey, the 3 black LP style guitars look identical, what's that all about?

Nathan S.

Yes, I hate being short on power outlets so I put in a lot when I finished my basement lol. 

On the 3 black EC's, one is an EC1000T, the other two are EC1000 Vintage Black, one of them with EMG's and an ebony board, the other with Duncan's and a rosewood board.

Kman

Great LTD's guys! Instant likes for V200s and maple necks. Look awesome, I'm hoping to get one soon n the coming month / 2 months. Been saving up lol.

Russ D.

ESP

ESPLTD KH-602

ESP LTD 2009 Black Ouija

ESP LTD 2017 Natural Ouija

Tomix

Let me know if you ever sell the Natural Ouija!

Russ D.

Unless something drastically happens I don’t expect to sell the natural or black ouija,  but you never know.  Thanks.   

Russ D.

I’ve added a couple since last posting

Russ D.

Oliver I.

O

Gfunk

Awesome collection.  Tell me more about the EC on the left.  Thanks!

Michael L.

Great collection of singlecuts, my favorites shapes

David T.

Nice Collections !

Adoro S.

Step up your style with adoro's collection of casual shoes for men. Our collection of modern and stylish designs are perfect for any occasion and provides superior comfort. Whether you're looking to dress up an outfit or just add a touch of flair to your everyday look, adoro has the perfect shoe for you! With unbeatable quality. Shop now.

Jazmin c.

Are you looking for the latest velvet dress in Pakistan at a low price? Buy the latest velvet dresses online at Jazmin in all over Pakistan with fast delivery.

Meerak O.

Explore the variety of party dresses online at Meerak. Meerak presents the latest collection of party dresses online all over Pakistan at affordable prices. Grab your favorite dress today.

Post to Thread