LTD lawsuits in Olympic white??

Updated
LTD lawsuits in Olympic white??

Haven’t seen really any of these out there, just know they are rare. Anyone out there have any of the explorers or V lawsuits in the Olympic white finishes? 

Systematron

This is the V-200 I got a few years back.  I've never seen another Olympic white V anywhere on ebay or reverb in the last several years, I'm not sure how many of them are even out there.  I don't have pics, but the control cover on the rear is even different than the other black ones I have.  I don't know if this one is a prototype or something, that would be cool.

Brian6262

That is extremely cool! Didn’t know that about the cavity control cover. Thanks for posting! 

Brian6262

You better let me know immediately if you ever have to sell lol. I promise it’ll be taken care of lol.

Øystein

I bought an olympic white exp-200 with a broken headstock last year that was painted (with a brush) blue/purple over the original finish. I sanded and used paint brush cleaner fluid to remove the paint, and glued the headstock back on. I'll try to get some good pictures of it tomorrow.

Øystein

Here is my explorer. It has original hardware and I put 2 EMG 81's in it. I have more pictures of it on my profile, with a few from the paint removal and headstock repair. It is heavily worn, with paint missing from every corner, and several dings and a deep dent into the wood on the back that are not typical buckle rash.

ExplorerThis

I will say I've probably only seen one or two of the white v's for sale in the last 5+ years. Crazy to think they are rarer then the jh-1

Kman

Brian, why must you be cruel? is it too much to dream of having a v200 in the future? why must you have them all? lol. seriously though i have no idea when......but i shall find one eventually!!!!! then we shall all jam tallica covers together 

Nathan S.

Kinda spendy, but that is the first one I have ever seen for sale.

ExplorerThis

Yeah I'd prob give him 900ish. 

Post to Thread