Question about Les Paul Models

Updated
jacens

Hello, I'm close to pulling the trigger on the LTD Alex Skolnick Signature AS-1.  I'm curios if ESP's Les Paul models are subject to the same tuning issues as Gibson LP's particularly with the D and G strings due to the angle of the string between the nut and tuning peg.  I'll be buying on-line so haven't had a chance to play one but from the pictures the angle of the strings on ESP LP's is very similar to Gibson LP's.  Anyone have any experience with this?

Pushead

The simple answer is yes, but most 3+3 style headstocks have that issue.

evan north.

I would not worry too much about it as an issue like this can be resolved (if you are unlucky enough to have it).

I have owned 5 gibson les pauls and a pair of ltd ec1000s and none have had this issue.

I was thinking of the Alex Skolnick AS1 but could not find one in the uk. It is a beauty of a guitar and I would go for it over a mid price les paul any day of the week.

jennyhannb

% Financing for your ESP LTD Alex Skolnick Signature AS-1 Lemon Burst!! Really?

geometry dash online.

Christopher E.

You're right. You can not even doubt.

feyime l.

Thanks man.

Keith m.

The united methodist church really is in accordance with such sort of behaviour or else the people will write human trafficking topics research paper. It wouldnt have totally been on board with as such. Lets believe for the better.

Post to Thread