NGD!

Updated
evan north.

I took delivery of my ec1000 in amber sunburst yesterday and its blown me away!

The flame top is way nicer than expected and the abalone is a little more colourful than my other ec1000 complimenting things nicely without being too showy.

Great flame on the headstock too.

The JB bridge/59 neck combo sound so damn juicy I could hardly believe how good it sounded through my blackstar ID15 tvp modelling amp, so good in fact, I had to limit my playing time so I would not play so much that my fingers would be too sore to play again today.

This thing matches/outdoes any of the 5 les pauls I have owned in the past thats for sure!

Angus M.

I'm happy that you are having fun with your guitar and that you are impressed by suika game's performance and sound . I hope you continue to explore its potential and discover new ways to express yourself musically.

Plonkar C.

The combination of the JB bridge and 59 neck pickups produces an incredibly rich and satisfying sound. I was amazed at how well it sounded through my Blackstar ID15 TVP modeling amp. It was so impressive that I had to control my playing time to avoid straining my fingers and being unable to play again later today

Post to Thread