M-17 ¿True or fake?

Updated
M-17 ¿True or fake?

Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum.
Recently I bought a Guitar from a "friend" (M-17) I have it since 1 month already and I have a not so big question, ¿It is Original?

It has serial number and says made in Indonesia, but, it doesn't match with the pictures in the page, it doesn't have the model rectangle (M-17) at the twelve fret, and it has 25 frets, so, I have my doubts. I will let you pictures.
I just asking if its true LTD or its a fake one. Thanks

Serial number: IX 16090174

Pushead

It's a 2016 model. Not sure why it wouldn't have the block logo at the 12th fret, or have 24 frets instead of 22, but the guitar is real.

It may be a special run of the model for the store it was originally purchased from.

Thomas N.

I also have the same m17 24 no logo on the 12th fret, i have been wondering why that is what brought me to this forum. difference is mine says China and the serial starts with sk,also just noticed my d string runs straight down the fret dots which i realize the one pictured above seams to have a misaligned neck or neck pocket

Pushead

The letters in front of the serial number reflect which factory it was made at.

Debendra  S.

Hi! I have the same make and model guitar here at my local shop. Can anyone tell me what is the price of this guitar, selling price?

Post to Thread