LTD MX-130 vs Gibson explorer?

Updated
venndi k.

Hi!

There is an LTD MX-130 in pretty good condition, for 1200 euro, it is a correct price? The Gibson explorers goes for 700-800 euro on used markets. Which is a better quality (for you guys), the nowadays Gibson explorers, or the 90's LTD MX-130? For me it's a really big advantage, that the MX-130 is rare as fuck, I just have a feeling, like "haha, in my little country nobody have a guitar like I have".

venndi k.

Can somebody help me how much is the value for an LTD MX-130, which is in good shape? While it's really rare, I can't judge how much "should" I spent for this guitar.

I know that these are MIJ guitars, maybe even in the same factory was produced, like the MX 250 at that time? 

Nathan S.

Unfortunately I don't think anyone is chiming in because the MX130 is almost as rare as unicorn farts. I have only seen and know what I have read about them on guitarscollector.com

I know I have seen white EXP200's sell for crazy money because of the rarity, I can only imagine an MX130 would go for even crazier money. I would say if you can get your hands on one and have the money for it, then snatch it up, may be your only opportunity at one as I have never seen one for sale.

Post to Thread