NGD: LTD EXP-200

Updated
NGD: LTD EXP-200

First thread, so might as well introduce myself along with posting pictures of my new EXP! My name is Chris, live in Chicago, work for Chicago Music Exchange and Caparison Guitars. I have a strong love for Metallica and that's pretty much all you need to know! 

Below are pictures of my LTD EXP-200. Long story short, I had one about 11 years ago and found this one in a shop about 35 minutes away from where I live. It's in incredible condition and can't believe I found another one. Enjoy and thanks for having me!

Pushead

Right on, man.  Welcome.  I love CME.  Got a ridiculous deal on a Gibson ES345 right before Christmas.

siskabobs

Whenever you need anything, let me know! I'm known as Siska over there as there was another Chris before I started. Thanks for the welcome! 

ESPEXP

Welcome man! Definately will hit you up the next time I stop in.

ProfessorExp

Congrats! They're getting harder and harder to find. My name is also Chris, and I also had one when I was younger (destroyed by a psycho ex). A few years ago while I was in Chicago for work I finally found an EXP-200 on craigslist, and for only $120! Apparently, the guy had no idea what he had. Needless to say, I returned with one extra carry on. 

siskabobs

Wow, that's insane! What a great deal on that. I paid $450 for mine and I thought that was pretty good! Yours looks exceptionally clean, as well! Glad you found another one to replace the broken one.

Khairil  S.

I’m selling mine! 

I will post it on eBay.com but rhe charges are a bit expensive for me. I have PayPal and will ship internationally. Selling about USD899. Negotiable. Email me directly at simbakukj@gmail.com

cheers,

khairil

Khairil  S.

I’m selling mine! 

I will post it on eBay.com but rhe charges are a bit expensive for me. I have PayPal and will ship internationally. Selling about USD899. Negotiable. Email me directly at simbakukj@gmail.com

cheers,

khairil

JEFFJWNZ

Hi,

I recently purchased mine and it appears to be one of the so called “two dots”, with no LTD inlay on the 12th.

I read there were only 300 made, im assuming that is just for the two dots?

Were all of these MIJ?

Metallifuk866

Anyone selling their explorers? 

Logan D.

SWEET! That thing looks sick AF!

Post to Thread