Couple of questions

Updated
John
Hey all, I'm new to the forum and just thought I would use my first post to ask a couple of questions...hopefully they sound as intelligent typed out as they do in my head, lol. The EC1000 in Silver Sunburst is gorgeous...that is easily my favorite paint scheme of all time for a guitar. I am in the market for a couple of new guitars and this might be one of them (the other being the new aged gold top EC256), so I have a couple questions, and they are: 1) Does the back of the neck happen to have burst on it as well, or is it just the body? What about the back of the body itself? 2) Is the binding on the edges straight white, or is it the abalone like with the other Deluxe's (ie: the blue, emerald, etc.)? It's hard to tell from the tiny pictures on the site, and my store hasn't ordered one in yet (and I am unsure if we will or not) so I haven't had the chance to look at it up close. And one more general question: 3) When will the new catalog ship to dealers? I can't remember when my store got them last year and I can't seem to find information about it anywhere...so, does anyone know for sure? Thanks in advance to anyone who has an answer or three!
Velt017

The silverburst EC is new... none of us have actually seen one in person yet (except those at NAMM right now). I'm going to bet that it doesn't have a burst on the back seeing as how the back is silver.

Justinschut

from the pic, Id say only the top is burst

Post to Thread