advise on getting new pickups

Updated
Kiyiko
Yooooo So I have an LTD MH-1000, with floyd rose, and emg 81/85 I am NOT a metal player, and these pickups are defiantly not for me (some say the guitar is not for me either, but it was too beautiful, and played too well to pass up) I am generally into classical, light rock, indie... I fingerpick, in the last 6-7 years of playing, I have yet to learn to use a pick The tone I am looking to play with the most, would be very warm, clean, and mellow... but I would like to be able to have a lot of tonal options, such as playing dirty rock, like Jack White >< the coils will be split with a 5 way super switch Right now I have 3 options lined up: Seymour Duncan Custom 5/Jazz (from the horizon custom) Seymour Duncan JB/59 (from fixed bridge model of the MH-1000) Dimarzio PAF PRO/Tone Zone or AIR ZONE (Friend advises these) any input would be appreciated.
Mangueebo

Have you considered p90's ? I think they would fit ok in your style, something in-between singles' clarity for cleans but with a great punch when used with gain...

Curt Daddy

Dimarzio Air Classic set. :)

Post to Thread