Hi There Im new

Updated
DeathGimmicks
Pics soon, but heres what I got: ESP KH-202 ,soon to be modded with EMG-81 active set, and a mirrored pick guard. Also spray painted the plastic back plates metallic silver. A Berhinger...bah it sucks but i spray painted the pickguard metallic silver and am installing...sorry im new at this guitar stuff... the EMG style Single coil pickups into it. The 202 is tuned Drop D and the Behringer is tuned C. I play alot or Rammstein stuff and I must say I am damn good haha, even though their music is very simple, I also play Emigrate as well, besides that I am a big believer in being individual about music so I make everything else up. my amp for right now is a 75 Watt Line 6....could be better, but it beats the fender one i got along time ago with my first guitar. Also I must add that I am buying a Second 202, making and making the same mods as the first one. It will be tuned standard E.
sirsloop

post clips of this damn good rammstein!

DeathGimmicks

haha yes sir, there are a few on my facebook of horrible quality, but now that you show interest I will make sure I get very good clips ^^

pics in a second:

creativename11

Cool stuff man welcome

Gazmonster

Nice. Welcome to the board

DeathGimmicks

thanks guys

chuffed-addick

welcome,
What's your take on the 202? have seen one cheap and thinking of getting it!

Justinschut

I loved my KH202 when I got it (sold it a while ago tho) but if you can afford it, I'd go for a higher series guitar

DeathGimmicks

the 202 in my opinion is a solid guitar. plays very well, and if you want to save a thousand dollars, just swap out the ESP-EMG pickups for an active set and there ya go.

jalmetalman

Welcome!!! Nice guitars!

DeathGimmicks

thanks man,

DeathGimmicks

OH! I should mention, on the first picture of this thread with My and My Friends guitar. We have talked and I let him in on the fact the band would be dying in a year as of me leaving and it being my band. Well he wasnt to happy about this and that made me uncomfortable with leaving too, so now we are both going to Germany rather then me alone.

+1 for having a best friend IMO

Post to Thread