Anyone own a Viper 50 and want to comment.

Updated
Duffy
Played a '08 Viper 50, red, tonight and like it a lot. I have other guitars expensive and inexpensive. I liked the feel and sound of the guitar thru a Fender Super XD on the Bassman voice, 2, with the drive turned up and the vol down, reverb up and full tone on the knobs. I thought it sounded nice for the asking price of 150 US. This will be a around the house guitar and might get better pickups, like SD's someday, but for now it will just get played. Anyone else have one of these inexpensive models and have any feelings about it? I liked the guitar a lot for the price paid. I'm not going to buy a 200, 400, at this time and might never. This is just a great price on a guitar that sells for 250, so it is a deal and most expecially, I like the feel, looks, playability, and sound. The playability I found to be excellent with a neck that allows the chords to fall right into my hands without working to get them to sound clear. Observations from owners is greatly appreciated or from those with significant experience with them. Thanks, Duffy Winfield, Pa.
kgry

PM ViperPlayer, he knows all about the 50 series.

OutlawTorn

i have an 02 Viper-100, just a word of advice, along with all lower end LTDs, keep an eye on the necks, they tend to warp/buzz rather easily

Post to Thread