Post your LTD's

Updated
Slatanic
I'll post mine up in a bit
Spoonylove

I bet they play fine, but they look like shit. lolz

Josh in NY

I bet they play fine, but they look like shit. lolz

Again, that's YOUR opinion... You have different likes than I do, so it is what it is...

slovakzombiehero

Attack of the killer opinions!

jaymerfortune

Attack of the killer opinions!

there seems to be alot of detective work going on in the last few pages of this thread, it kind of reminds me of this law and order episode i watched last night.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Borked Bob

Just my opinion but putting ESP decals on an LTD guitar is stupid as fuck and looks gay..

also your guitars are stupid..

FORSAKEN

Just my opinion but putting ESP decals on an LTD guitar is stupid as fuck and looks gay..

also your guitars are stupid..
For once i actually agree with Bob :s

DayDay

So I wish to Apologize....

Seems I opened a Can of worms huh? :lol

Spoonylove

GreenKamikaze sucks! lololololol

Josh in NY

GreenKamikaze sucks! lololololol

But you suck AND blow!!!

Justinschut

only the ones from the LTD Custom Shop

dissonance

only the ones from the LTD Custom Shop

I hear with the current market that their shop has actually overflown into the ESP Custom Shop. So if you're looking for a Custom Shop LTD now is a good time since it may be hand molded in the ESP Custom Shop..... that is if you can convince your dealer to place an order for you.

EvolutionVII

Well done, somebody give this guy a medal.

slovakzombiehero

I piss at a twelfth grade level, thank you very much.

xchumfiestax

Well, this thread took an interesting turn

DayDay

^ +1 I know right! damn I feel bad in a way

Spoonylove

Hmmm... okay. do YOU hear yourself??? YOUR the one that sounds like a 13 year old blond bimbo... And FYI, YOU are the real twat on this forum, so shove it back up your twat and fuck yourself with it.

...not to mention, it's people like YOU and a few others for the reason why this forum sucks, always has sucked and always will suck. I don't know WHY I waste my time coming on here. I'm not your kid to talk shit to, beat-up and molest like a fucking back-wood hillbilly - in which you probably are...

FUCK YOU, DIE SLOW!!! Same goes to anyone else that has a fucking problem with it too...
You, go.
^ +1 I know right! damn I feel bad in a way
Not you. You sit back down and stay a while.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Vazman2

Oh look an LTD thread... I think..?

Spoonylove

GreenKamikaze has touched several penises in his lifetime.

Spoonylove

GreenSphicntaze7*

*Copyright of GVK

cklapka

I'm not arguing the point of whether someone should put an ESP sticker on the headstock of there LTD or not, I'm just entering my comments of the what I have seen of this conversation.

I think people are confusing the level of instrument with the company that makes it. ESP makes several lines of products, ESP, LTD, and X-tone. They are all made by ESP that doesn't make them equal to each other but they are technically ESPs and ESP stamps their logo on every LTD for this reason.

Someone tried to compare ESP and their LTD line with that of Gibson and Epiphone or Fender and Squire, I think this is an incorrect comparison, those are different subsidiaries of a company where as ESP and LTDs are different lines within the same company. I think Schecter would be a closer match for this comparison than that of LTD.

Remember guitars are pieces of wood and that wood doesn't know whether the was CNCed or handcrafted. I'm not talking about the attention to detail or quality of craftsmanship just the resonance of wood in general. GreenKamikaze7 didn't say any M107 can become a great guitar(for his needs) he had to look and test each of what he has now out to determine if they were worthy of modification. Which makes sense to any objective individual.

As for the look of any guitar that is subjective but remarks that like "they look like shit" or "ESP decals on an LTD guitar is stupid as fuck and looks gay" are childish and only serve to dilute the thread with unnecessary and inappropriate banter, IMO.

slovakzombiehero

Someone tried to compare ESP and their LTD line with that of Gibson and Epiphone or Fender and Squire, I think this is an incorrect comparison, those are different subsidiaries of a company where as ESP and LTDs are different lines within the same company. I think Schecter would be a closer match for this comparison than that of LTD.

ESP and LTD guitars are made in different places, by different people, with different standards of quality. The same is true about Gibson/ Epiphone or Fender/ Squier. The end goal with LTD/Epiphone/Squier is to make guitars at a lower price point that have a "bang for you buck" value. ESP/Gibson/Fender make higher quality instruments with higher attention to detail and higher quality parts. Are their respective brands related? Yes. Are they the same? No.

/discussion

load more replies (1 of 1)
Spoonylove

Shaddup

xchumfiestax

Shaddup

+10 Renegade Points

Post to Thread