Sinclair Tremolo Blues....

Updated
Sinclair Tremolo Blues....

Hey all; I have an older MIrage Deluxe w/ a Sinclair tremolo and I would like to update it. Is anyone aware / familiar w/ a Floyd Rose model that might fit the cavity with out having to route it out? I do not want to mess up the finish on my guitar.... 

thanks so much for any info! 

maurice m.

Also looking for an answer... Or a replacement saddle....

Culloa777

Hey Maurice; so did lots of research and there is really no way to replace our guitars w/ a new floyd unless you router out the cavity to fit the new one in.

however, i was able to find the parts that i needed with this amazing gentleman, Dave. he owns "Frets on the Net" and he makes custom parts that are no longer available, maybe he can help w/ your situation; he is super nice, quick replies, and knows his stuff! 

https://www.fretsonthenet.com/esp%20main.htm

email for Dave:

fretsonthenet@msn.com

i hope this helps!!! 

maurice m.
Culloa777 wrote:

Hey Maurice; so did lots of research and there is really no way to replace our guitars w/ a new floyd unless you router out the cavity to fit the new one in.

however, i was able to find the parts that i needed with this amazing gentleman, Dave. he owns "Frets on the Net" and he makes custom parts that are no longer available, maybe he can help w/ your situation; he is super nice, quick replies, and knows his stuff! 

https://www.fretsonthenet.com/esp%20main.htm

email for Dave:

fretsonthenet@msn.com

i hope this helps!!! 

Thanks ive already contacted him and he cant make saddles. I figured out a way to put a threaded insert inside the saddle, ill let know if it work!

maurice m.

Update for everybody with a stripped sinclair !! Ez-Coil Helicoil thread repair kit work like a charm!!! easy fix and virtually invisible! Size is M4-0.7, you need a sti tap for deep groves, a drop of locktight help but not needed. LIKE BRAND NEW!!! HAPPY

Larry M.

Check out the Kahler tremolo systems. They are known for their versatile designs and compatibility with various guitar models potentially providing a solution without the need for extensive routing.
Painting Services in Hanover MA

Post to Thread