Where to find older ESP Horizon, M II, etc. guitars for sale?

Updated
Where to find older ESP Horizon, M II, etc. guitars for sale?

I've recently become quite interested in older (90s - 2000s) ESP guitars, but I've found it very hard to find these guitars for sale. The main models I shop for are the Horizon, M II, and Eclipse shapes, so I know there’s lots of guitars out there. I do prefer the NT versions, which seem to be a bit more rare, but I’d still imagine that the guitar I want is out there somewhere. On Reverb, I can just search "ESP Horizon" and filter by 90s and 2000s, and that's been fairly effective, but there's still very few options. Also, I'll occasionally come across listings that fall within the time period, but my searching and filtering failed to find them. On eBay it's practically impossible to find guitars from this time period, as using date keywords seems to do nothing, and I can't think of anything else to do. On both sites, it seems that the market is flooded with E-II or "new" ESP USA (obviously great, but too expensive for me) guitars that make it hard to find more "vintage" instruments.

Does anyone have any potential tips for me to find these guitars for sale? Possibly other sites, groups, or even just better ways to optimize the tools I'm currently using? I just feel like the way I’m doing things now, I’m missing out on a good number of listings I would otherwise be quite interested in. Anything you can offer is greatly appreciated.

Pushead

I wouldn't bother filtering on Reverb or eBay outside of the brand and model. There are plenty of people out there that have no idea of the era their guitar came from. You're as likely to miss something as you are to find it.

Otherwise, Facebook Marketplace and sales groups are places that could be useful. If you're willing to ship from overseas, Yahoo auctions in Japan bring up interesting results when you search ESP guitars.

Post to Thread