About Skulls & Snakes

Updated
Amadeus 4V

Hello everyone! I'm looking for some information about the ESP Skulls and Snakes (early 90s edition): how many different versions have been produced? I know there are (at least) a version with dot inlays and another one with reverse headstock and "skull" inlays, but I'm wondering if there is also a version with "skull" inlays and traditional Fender-style headstock. Could anyone provide some more details about this amazing guitar?

HairwayToSteven

To my knowledge, there have been three official versions of that guitar. The first had a strat-style headstock and offset abalone dots. There was also a version that only showed up in the 1991 catalog as a "limited edition" that had a reverse ESP headstock and skull and crossbone inlays like the KH-2. The current version is the one with the reverse ESP headstock and the samurai sword inlays. There were a few that ESP made for George back in the day that had the strat headstock and skull and sword inlays that were different than the ones that came out later, and to my knowledge they were never made available to order.  

HairwayToSteven

Here is the '91 Limited

Post to Thread