Mid 1980's ESP The Eclipse Telecaster

Updated
Mid 1980's ESP The Eclipse Telecaster

Raider_77

Finally found one of these mine is the 83-85 first generation Eclipse Tele with the Flicker II tremolo.I like it so much I want the pointy Jackson headstock version also 

heftin m.

Hey,

can you tell me if your tremolo is floating / parellel to the guitar body or is it resting on it? (touching it)

martin

Raider_77
heftin m. wrote:

Hey,

can you tell me if your tremolo is floating / parellel to the guitar body or is it resting on it? (touching it)

martin

Hi, it's a floating tremolo Flicker II an exceptional playing guitar I can't say enough about that easy playimg ebony board 

Raider_77

Raider_77

The late great New York Dolls & solo guitarist Johnny Thunders in the 1985 ESP catalog with one 

Raider_77

Another pic with Johnny playing one but in the 87 catalog but from the 85 photo shoot.Pic was probably taken at the ESP shop in NYC 

Raider_77

I am still looking for the version that came out a couple years later with this pointy headstock so message me if you have one you might sell thanks,  John 

Raider_77

I found information on these rare guitars from catalogs I found online just Google you will find them.Not much info on these I still have mine its definitely a keeper 

Post to Thread