2013 E-II Standard Horizon

Updated
Jeff M.

I am trying to find out about a 2013 NT Horizon . The ESP site says in 2013, there is a an ESP Standard and an ESP Custom shop. I am looking at a 2013 Horizon NT (serial # is correct ES13......).  I see an export ESP brochure that has this exact guitar Im looking at. The cover on export brochure says  ESP Standard as well as also an ESP E-II.  I am confused because the head stock says E-II Standard, not ESP. (guitar Im looking at and the export brochure has same head stock). When I look at the 2013 Brochure on this website, it is quite different and the Horizon II says ESP on head stock , not E-II Standard.   Can someone tell me whats going on? Why does the export brochure say 2 models, (ESP Standard and a ESP E-II) but head stock  says E-II Standard....  etc... etc....   What is the Export catalogue opposed to the archive one on this site?, same years , very different. Thank You very much for any insight

Pushead

I responded to your other thread, but essentially 2013 was just a weird transition year. It's the only year that has that logo.

Jeff M.

Thank You

Post to Thread